Ronda Rousey's pathetic sportsmanship

Her mom was basically like one of those crazy dad's that make their son play high school football in Texas and ride them so hard they want to kill themselves if they lose a game. From what I understand she used to jump her around the house at any given time and armbar her or make her give the armbar. She has a way of making it seem like she was just building a champion..which she did, but some of that shit just seems odd.

Ah yeah, I knew about the arm bar out if nowhere stuff. I don't know, I don't really find that to be that crazy. If she said, you're doing judo or you leave my houses then yeah, but who knows if Ronda enjoyed it for the most part.

Has there ever been anyone else this genuinely disrespectful and unsportsmanlike?

Ronda only acts tough and badass if she's winning; in both of her losses, she stormed out without even an ounce of respect for her opponents' performances. Truly disgraceful behaviour and personality. From avoiding any pre-fight stuff (the only fighter given an exemption for this), to her stupid fake mean face she does in the walk in and stare downs, to immediately storming out of the cage and not shaking hands or acknowledging her opponent in defeat - zero sportsmanship. I can't think of anyone else who behaves this way.

In a way, it is karmic - her ego is so bloated and inflated that you can see she simply cannot deal with a post-defeat reality.

So, she's a liberal?

Back