Ronda Rousey's pathetic sportsmanship

Like I put earlier, Tiki Ghosn after losing to Robbie Lawler, hilarious denial

....no, the difference is Tiki got ko'ed and woke back up on the follow up punches and literally had no clue how the fight happened. I feel bad that people give Tiki shit for that, the dude literally had no idea what happened.

Tank Abbott was just as bad. In some ways so was Tito back in the day. Tito just took his losses a whole lot better than Ronda.

One thing I always liked about Chael. Despite the trash talk and sometimes humiliating defeats, always stood in the ring and gave a post fight speech + props to opponent.

Actually, I thought the same thing. There was a lot of trash talk, but after the fight Cruz acted extremely respectfully in light of getting absolutely clowned and dominated by Garbrandt. It was a huge contrast to Ronda pathetically storming out of the cage and showing not even one bit of sportsmanship in her loss.
She is the most fragile babied "fighter" on the roster of 500+

The Diaz brother's have shown respect after someone whips their ass. I'm a big fan, but what kills me about them is bringing up excuses for the loss and then saying they don't want to make excuses. But I have seen them at least shake hands most times. I think the only times Bisping wasn't cool was after Rivera and Rockhold. I thought at first he did try to shake Rockholds hand, but then Rockhold said something the second time he tried. He was a complete dick after the Rivera fight, so I can't defend that.

I see what you mean about the Diaz brothers, but in my mind it's just disingenuous. Nick literally shook George's hand then said into the mic that Rush hits like a woman... Nate pulls the same shit when he loses too (2nd Conor fight).

To me Ronda just looked too crushed and concussion to really do anything. I would say it's more mental weakness with her than lack of sportsmanship. And I think it's the opposite case with the Diaz bros.

And Rockhold said "I already shook your hand" after Bisping had been up on the cage pointing at him and screaming "FUCK YOOOUUUU!!" lol. Again, completely disingenuous attempt at showing sportsmanship. Another example is after the Belcher fight (ended cus of an eye poke, and Belcher has had serious eye problems like Mike), Bisping said after the fight that Alan "laid down" and used it as a way out. Completely classless imo, especially from someone who had severe eye problems himself

Forrest Griffin.

Dude used to cry and run away before the fight was even announced when he got KO'd.

She was sportsmanlike when she first started out in MMA. It was only after facing off at the promotional presser with Miesha Tate in Strikeforce where Rousey started to get less and less sportsmanlike.

It is kind of sad, really. I was a fan of how she implemented her judo but her personality and inability to handle fame (it seems) turned off a lot of her supporters.

....no, the difference is Tiki got ko'ed and woke back up on the follow up punches and literally had no clue how the fight happened. I feel bad that people give Tiki shit for that, the dude literally had no idea what happened.

Not according to Tiki

She was sportsmanlike when she first started out in MMA. It was only after facing off at the promotional presser with Miesha Tate in Strikeforce where Rousey started to get less and less sportsmanlike.

It is kind of sad, really. I was a fan of how she implemented her judo but her personality and inability to handle fame (it seems) turned off a lot of her supporters.

Too many yes men Kissing her ass

eyUOrvj.gif

Nice find o_O

My only problem with her is she has even been bitchy to chicks after she beat them. Most fighters unless they have a really heated rivalry will shake hands and show respect after they have beaten their opponent. She called Holly a fake preacher's daughter and Holly still checked on her and showed a ton of respect and sympathy after booting her head to the moon. I think that Rhonda's mom and what her dad did made her a headcase and it was all covered up by her winning and career. But now the winning is over and the movies have been cancelled. She better get therapy.

I keep hearing about her mom, and how crazy she is. Can someone fill me in on what that crazy lady did to her, or how badly she raised her? I don't know the story, at all.

Makes it even worse. The true measure of someone's character is how they treat people when they're in a position of power, and good lord, has Ronda failed in that area.

I keep hearing about her mom, and how crazy she is. Can someone fill me in on what that crazy lady did to her, or how badly she raised her? I don't know the story, at all.
Her mom was basically like one of those crazy dad's that make their son play high school football in Texas and ride them so hard they want to kill themselves if they lose a game. From what I understand she used to jump her around the house at any given time and armbar her or make her give the armbar. She has a way of making it seem like she was just building a champion..which she did, but some of that shit just seems odd.

She is a disgrace, thank JBG she has been removed from the UFC and the media and we shall never see her again.

Her mom was basically like one of those crazy dad's that make their son play high school football in Texas and ride them so hard they want to kill themselves if they lose a game. From what I understand she used to jump her around the house at any given time and armbar her or make her give the armbar. She has a way of making it seem like she was just building a champion..which she did, but some of that shit just seems odd.

cluster B personality disorder

she is frightening

talks shit to other fighters after a win. don't cry!.

losing fighter goes to shake her hand. Ronda gives finger

I hate her mma personality but I recently saw her on Conan and thought she seemed pretty cool

Had beef with Miesha, wouldn't shake her hand but said she was a great fighter and respected her very much in that regard at the post fight presser.
Went crazy on the weigh ins against Holly. Unnecessary but we've all seen worse. Got her head kicked off and they shaked hands and hugged each other after the fight.
Literally didn't say a word to Nunes for the entire build up to the fight. Lost badly once again, they shook hands and hugged each other.

2 out of 8 opponents and you guys are going crazy. It's hilarious. Also conveniently not a word about Nunes disrespecting Ronda on social media after the fight.

Ronda bless your bum lives.

68aa3c7030f3cacae39ff218487a23e6.jpg

Back