Ronda Rousey's pathetic sportsmanship

Dominic Cruz is just a notch below Ronda mainly because of his stupid long-term English learning fanboys who keeps talking about how “classy” he is even when he is the total opposite. We have never seen any fans like that in MMA. It’s just mind-blowing.

The Diaz brothers, Tito Ortiz, and Michael Bisping all come to mind for terrible sportsmanship as well.

I might actually say that the aforementioned are worse than Rousey, since they not only lose with disgrace, but have all shown a complete lack of class and grace in victory as well (whereas Ronda has shown lots of empathy and class in victory, example Cat)

its a joke, Reem said that Stipe ''tapped'' in the post fight interview with Rogan, seconds after that they put the repetition on the big screen to confirm that was bs

Sorry mate I havn't kept up lately, I thought Tiki came across as a terrible loser post fight, and Robbie humble, Tikis face looked lke he got scrabbed by a Tiger, that was the mark of Robbies fingers, it was nasty, Tiki said those cuts caused the stoppage but it was the punch that caused those cuts that knocked his head into the canvas that caued the stoppage lol

Sorry mate I havn't kept up lately, I thought Tiki came across as a terrible loser post fight, and Robbie humble, Tikis face looked lke he got scrabbed by a Tiger, that was the mark of Robbies fingers, it was nasty, Tiki said those cuts caused the stoppage but it was the punch that caused those cuts that knocked his head into the canvas that caued the stoppage lol
eyUOrvj.gif

Dominic Cruz is just a notch below Ronda mainly because of his stupid long-term English learning fanboys who keeps talking about how “classy” he is even when he is the total opposite. We have never seen any fans like that in MMA. It’s just mind-blowing.
This is not a Cruz thread

My only problem with her is she has even been bitchy to chicks after she beat them. Most fighters unless they have a really heated rivalry will shake hands and show respect after they have beaten their opponent. She called Holly a fake preacher's daughter and Holly still checked on her and showed a ton of respect and sympathy after booting her head to the moon. I think that Rhonda's mom and what her dad did made her a headcase and it was all covered up by her winning and career. But now the winning is over and the movies have been cancelled. She better get therapy.

Even Dom and Cody shook hands and hugged it out after their fight. Despite all the stuff that was said pre fight and even during the fight.

Ronda definitely has some psychological problems.

Has there ever been anyone else this genuinely disrespectful and unsportsmanlike?

Ronda only acts tough and badass if she's winning; in both of her losses, she stormed out without even an ounce of respect for her opponents' performances. Truly disgraceful behaviour and personality. From avoiding any pre-fight stuff (the only fighter given an exemption for this), to her stupid fake mean face she does in the walk in and stare downs, to immediately storming out of the cage and not shaking hands or acknowledging her opponent in defeat - zero sportsmanship. I can't think of anyone else who behaves this way.

In a way, it is karmic - her ego is so bloated and inflated that you can see she simply cannot deal with a post-defeat reality.
Totally agree, she sportsmanship is horrible. And during some interview she was talking about being a good role model for you girls... GTFO

Don't forget, we had shills on here saying she can beat Mayweather (who would easily knock her the fuck out with one punch in less than 10 seconds) and the male fighters at her size lol. It is just amazing how delusional the Zuffa hype machine made people.
Shit, I think someone said she could beat Cain Velasquez.

I always thought Cruz was a dick but I was impressed with how he acted after losing...

I always thought Cruz was a dick but I was impressed with how he acted after losing...
Actually, I thought the same thing. There was a lot of trash talk, but after the fight Cruz acted extremely respectfully in light of getting absolutely clowned and dominated by Garbrandt. It was a huge contrast to Ronda pathetically storming out of the cage and showing not even one bit of sportsmanship in her loss.

The Diaz brothers, Tito Ortiz, and Michael Bisping all come to mind for terrible sportsmanship as well.

I might actually say that the aforementioned are worse than Rousey, since they not only lose with disgrace, but have all shown a complete lack of class and grace in victory as well (whereas Ronda has shown lots of empathy and class in victory, example Cat)
The Diaz brother's have shown respect after someone whips their ass. I'm a big fan, but what kills me about them is bringing up excuses for the loss and then saying they don't want to make excuses. But I have seen them at least shake hands most times. I think the only times Bisping wasn't cool was after Rivera and Rockhold. I thought at first he did try to shake Rockholds hand, but then Rockhold said something the second time he tried. He was a complete dick after the Rivera fight, so I can't defend that.

Back