''Ronda Rousey's mom would wake her up and make her catch her in armbars''- Joe Rogan

Well, Joe's said it, so now that means everyone's gonna start parroting what he said and using it as a fact. Like how fighters should throw leg kicks more, or in your opinion the steel cup they use in Thailand is the best cup, because it ties down your balls, or how Frankie Edgar walks around exactly at 155 pounds, and how you feel that Michael Bisping had the first two rounds against Chael Sonnen, but then when you rewatched the fight you thought Chael won the first round.

Well Joe is right in this case because Rhonda said it herself on MMA Live when her mom was on the show. Search for the episode and see for yourself. It was brought up often after that episode aired.

It's no wonder Rhonda is so fluid with her armbars...

She also KEEPS bringing it up, over and over again. That, and her mother is a Ph.d. You will continue to hear it. They will ask her "Does trash talk bother you".... "No... My mother is a PH.d is psychology, and I know how to be mentally tough".... Like a robot, over and over again/

She also KEEPS bringing it up, over and over again. That, and her mother is a Ph.d. You will continue to hear it. They will ask her "Does trash talk bother you".... "No... My mother is a PH.d is psychology, and I know how to be mentally tough".... Like a robot, over and over again/

Most likely. Redundancy is being applied to attempt to make people remember these "vital" tidbits of info.

Back