''Ronda Rousey's mom would wake her up and make her catch her in armbars''- Joe Rogan

All too many fighters have a background that involves child abuse.

This is why Ronda will beat any chick that is ever put in front of her.

To hear her talk about it, find her interview after her last fight on showtime.

Well, Joe's said it, so now that means everyone's gonna start parroting what he said and using it as a fact. Like how fighters should throw leg kicks more, or in your opinion the steel cup they use in Thailand is the best cup, because it ties down your balls, or how Frankie Edgar walks around exactly at 155 pounds, and how you feel that Michael Bisping had the first two rounds against Chael Sonnen, but then when you rewatched the fight you thought Chael won the first round.

She's talked about it more than once, I remember her and her mom on Inside mma talking about it as well.

Yeh her mom sounds like sick fucker gotta say

Well, Joe's said it, so now that means everyone's gonna start parroting what he said and using it as a fact. Like how fighters should throw leg kicks more, or in your opinion the steel cup they use in Thailand is the best cup, because it ties down your balls, or how Frankie Edgar walks around exactly at 155 pounds, and how you feel that Michael Bisping had the first two rounds against Chael Sonnen, but then when you rewatched the fight you thought Chael won the first round.

Hahahaha. SO true.

Anyone else feel a little weirded out?

Machida's dad used to make him drink a cup of his urine upon waking.

* may be a pure fabrication.

That's why Ronda achieved what she achieved.

Chael, I believe, had one of those dads as well. That's why they are where they are.

My kid is going to be a boxer. I'll wake him up with teh jab.

Well submitting Judo Olympians every morning has got to be good for her game.

That's why Ronda achieved what she achieved.

Chael, I believe, had one of those dads as well. That's why they are where they are.

My kid is going to be a boxer. I'll wake him up with teh jab.

Picturing this made me lol

i will wake my son up with teh knee bar every morning

Rouseys mom could kick everyones ass who posted in this thread. That is awesome.

Rouseys mom could kick everyones ass who posted in this thread. That is awesome.

Yup, and if she and her mom tag team, they could break some serious limbs on sherdog. She can totally kick everyone's ass in this thread.

Im mean, i be ok since you know I train UFC everyday, 6'4 240lbs of muscle and date only super models...

Back