Ronda Rousey... YUUMMMM

elissa8-24-13__cam1__1227am.gif

I'm surprised the mods haven't deleted this thread yet, considering she's completely naked.

So, is this confirmation that I can walk around in the nude as long as my knob is painted?

If not, then that's sexist!

Oooo, this reminds me. Gotta get ointment for the boil on my ass.

You mean accurate pictures are not good pictures of her?

That is fact. In only the most highly photoshopped pics does Ronda even look like a 5 or just average. In real life she just looks sloppy.
Holly and Meisha just walk around looking good without need of the photoshop as there is no flab and weird shape to erase like Ronda has.

You mean accurate pictures are not good pictures of her?
exactly. She looks terrible in every candid photo I've ever seen.

Also. Look how much makeup they had to put on her face. She looks like a plastic doll. A plastic doll on the island of misfit toys, but a plastic doll none the less.

If you do or don't find her attractive, you still have to admit that it isn't a good photo of her.

The problem is that outside of photoshop she is just flabby and weird shaped.

That is fact. In only the most highly photoshopped pics does Ronda even look like a 5 or just average. In real life she just looks sloppy.
Holly and Meisha just walk around looking good without need of the photoshop as there is no flab and weird shape to erase like Ronda has.

takes a lot of energy to manufacture a rock star.

I'm super sad this was wastelanded. It was fun. Thanks guys.

Im not callin Ronda the hottest chick on earth or anything but after reading all the smack you guys talk id love to see some of yall girlfriends.

She was rated in maxim 2014 top 100 ffs. And she bragged about it. She deserve the criticism she gets.

She was rated in maxim 2014 top 100 ffs. And she bragged about it. She deserve the criticism she gets.

If you say so. I think You guys in this part of sherdog just really like to dog on her for some reason but thats just like my observation man

When you are out of proportion/scale from top to bottom, doesn't matter if you are a big girl or small, it looks really bad.

If you say so. I think You guys in this part of sherdog just really like to dog on her for some reason but thats just like my observation man

Do you think we just randomly selected her to dog on?

LOL at the neckbeard virgins hating on her.

Back