Ronda Rousey... YUUMMMM

thats_what_I_boner.jpg

This was 10/10.
hatoff.gif

What is going on with that massive flab growth on her upper inner thighs? That is just grosse and weird. The small deflated pancake boobs are terrible also. That whole deal is just messed up.

For God's sakes, where's an oversized sald shoop when you need one!?

So, she used to make fun of what UFC ring girls do yet here she is again doing the exact same thing she was hating them for.

head-shake-gif.gif

What is going on with that massive flab growth on her upper inner thighs. That is just grosse and weird.

My guess is it's excess skin from all the crazy weight cuts.

My taste in women has nothing to do with my post. I just find it hilarious to see all of the responses knowing damn well everyone on this board isnt taking home 9s everynight and some of their partners/wives/etc are probably solid 3s.

You're* btw.
But Ronda is nowhere near a 9 either, imo. And as someone else has already pointed out, taste is subjective. I really don't find Ronda attractive.

I've slayed some really unfortunate women in my day but as I sit here sober I do soundly declare that I would not bang...sober. I would not bang sober.

Im not callin Ronda the hottest chick on earth or anything but after reading all the smack you guys talk id love to see some of yall girlfriends.

If you do or don't find her attractive, you still have to admit that it isn't a good photo of her.

Back