Ronda Rousey... YUUMMMM

GFAts.png

Lots of kids trying to act cool in this thread.

Like everyone posting maymays and fat jokes wouldn't kill to take Ronda home looking like that in the pic.

If she was posed for this pic, you virgins would locked in mom's basement for a week, spraying DNA like it was your job.

Like everyone posting maymays and fat jokes wouldn't kill to take Ronda home looking like that in the pic.
Take her home? Why, so she and her giant man shoulders can plow the fields?

Your gross and your taste in woman sucks

Man, some of you guys.... she's a fighter who some ppl thought was beautiful so she gives them pictures, even off-season when she's probably depressed and eating. It's not for me or for anyone who doesn't like it but, man, you guys are acting like it's her job to be a model.

That's Ronda?
I barely recognized her without Holly's leg on her face.

well i guess congrats for you then. but did it ever occur to you that not everyone finds ronda desirable?

Take her home? Why, so she and her giant man shoulders can plow the fields?

Your gross and your taste in woman sucks

My taste in women has nothing to do with my post. I just find it hilarious to see all of the responses knowing damn well everyone on this board isnt taking home 9s everynight and some of their partners/wives/etc are probably solid 3s.

You're* btw.

Back