Ronda Rousey would be nowhere without Edmund

Iverson75

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy took her under his wing and guided her to be a champion in the UFC.

He read her psyche correctly and avoided having her spar with real boxers.

You think if she went to a top tier MMA gym and got punched in the face repeatedly, she would have stayed with MMA?

She would have crumpled like a cheap suit and walked away from MMA forever without tasting any championship victories.

Edmund is the new Sigmund Freud, a pugilistic psychiatric savant.

The guy is a naturally brilliant manager of Ronda's fragile psyche.

Deal with it.

Dolce, Edmund, Ido portal are all piece of shit snake oil scammers.

without shitmund, Rousey would have a worldclass striking coach and would be able to hang with Holmes and Nunes. Would she beat them? probably not... but a lot more respectable than that bullshit

and her judo would be easier to implement...

Given her judo skills, a decent coach and gym could have made her much better. Imagine if she had decent striking. But instead she was led to believe that she already did have great striking. Too bad she bought into that.

Is that you New Years Edmund?

Sounds like youre a pseudo freudian intellectual masturbator, aka armchair psychologist. JK buddy, interesting theory but Edmond will always be an enormous pile of useless shit. Im starting to get the sense he actually mentally abused her worse than her mom did. Ronda couldve benefitted greatly from actual sparring and proper training. Boo hoo I cant beat Mousasi, fuck my life, how is this possible? Totally delusional and fed by that goof Tarverdyan. Worst yes man MMAs ever seen. Made both Ronda and Browne much worse than they should be.

without shitmund, Rousey would have a worldclass striking coach and would be able to hang with Holmes and Nunes. Would she beat them? probably not... but a lot more respectable than that bullshit

and her judo would be easier to implement...

Imagine if she had a coach to tighten up her kicking skills.

lol the "revolutionary coach" edmond

events_1631-m.jpg

Ronda is like BJ Penn and Brock Lesnar.

Some people do their best work under "Yes" men

Different tactics for different psyches

I'm going against the grain but I do believe Edmond served Ronda well to keep her away from real sparring, which could very well have caused her to quit MMA.

Some fighters just don't like getting hit in the face in training camp.

Fighters pick gyms.

She picked Edmund and never left.

Why?

Back