ronda rousey working on a special punch for amanda nunes

That punch needs it's own name.

The corkscrew dragon punch?

The Tarverdyan twister?

Last edited:
She´s gonna knock herself out this time

She is gonna give herself a spiral fracture if she continues to throw that corkscrew punch.

Looks like she's been working on cheeseburgers more than punches.

That girl is all swole up like a tick.

I bet she's a double flusher, eh??

She throws that with extra torque so that if it connects it breaks opponent's nose on contact.

Simply a step above the rest of MMA.

My special punch includes rum, fruit juices, red wine, triple sec and orange sherbet.

That's the overspinning, wrist-breaking, punch of defiance.

(Defying the advice of every boxing trainer in the world (except Tarverdyan))

That punch changed my opinion. K1 Rond-dingo is going to mop the floor with Nunes. Randall Drowsy by whatever the fook he wants.

Once in a life's time punch

Once ever punch

10/10

yea yea she always does this flick tricep flexor punch... everyone knows she's going to lose. can they just cancel the fight and give it to pena?

It's amazing what an impression a single loss can make on some viewers. For most of her stint in the UFC, Rousey was the most dominant champ in the organisation and she remains the only woman to have defended the belt in her division, yet somehow now everyone knows she's going to lose??

It's amazing what an impression a single loss can make on some viewers. For most of her stint in the UFC, Rousey was the most dominant champ in the organisation and she remains the only woman to have defended the belt in her division, yet somehow now everyone knows she's going to lose??
It's not that she wasn't dominant, or that because of one loss a fighter is done. It's the particular circumstances of the loss. Her mental breakdown following it. Her superhuman delusion leading up to it. Some people have better coping skills in recovery, some people benefit from losses, Rhonda's behavior does not exhibit any of that.

Back