Ronda Rousey will not fight again

So basically you think Rousey would fight for free. That's some brilliant stuff. Did you come up with that on your own?
good god. You are the very definition of a troll. A bad one at that. Hopefully you are trolling, if not, you are just one major asshole. You are one of these clowns who debate semantics down to the molecular level. Obviously it won't the "the only reason" she returns to fight. Obviously she won't fight for free, but it's clear that the big paycheck would be a tiny part of the reason she would return to fight for all the reasons I've already stated. The bigger point being, if you think she is fighting for the paycheck, then you can just rule out a UFC return altogether.

good god. You are the very definition of a troll. A bad one at that. Hopefully you are trolling, if not, you are just one major asshole. You are one of these clowns who debate semantics down to the molecular level. Obviously it won't the "the only reason" she returns to fight. Obviously she won't fight for free, but it's clear that the big paycheck would be a tiny part of the reason she would return to fight for all the reasons I've already stated. The bigger point being, if you think she is fighting for the paycheck, then you can just rule out a UFC return altogether.
you couldn't be more out of touch with reality. As I've already stated, ronda is fully aware at this point(if she isn't, then she is 100% mental illness level delusional) that Holly Holm is just on another level in terms of fighting ability and the second fight could very well end with another brutal KO/TKO. Considering all the suicide rhetoric, the fact she has already made enough money to never work another day in her life, and the fact she has spoken about not really caring about money, which is evident in that she still lives in a small apartment...it is pretty clear that the only reason she would return to the octagon is straight up ego. I know all of this stuff is too much to decipher for simpletons like you. Just slowly read each point one by one. Hopefully you will get 10% of it.
Obviously.

Oh, and you have no fucking idea what semantics is.

Obviously.

Oh, and you have no fucking idea what semantics is.
oh jeez. More semantics BS that I've already cleared up. Get a dictionary. "Only reason" not meant literally in that context. In that context, it's meant as "main reason." Of course nobody does anything for ONLY ONE REASON. You have to be an absolute child like you to think that and take that literally. Any more semantics games you want to play. I've completely destroyed you on the main point and all you have is petty semantic BS.

And for future reference:
Semantics: relating to meaning in language or logic

It's pretty clear you do not know what semantics means

oh jeez. More semantics BS that I've already cleared up. Get a dictionary. "Only reason" not meant literally in that context. In that context, it's meant as "main reason." Of course nobody does anything for ONLY ONE REASON. You have to be an absolute child like you to think that and take that literally. Any more semantics games you want to play. I've completely destroyed you on the main point and all you have is petty semantic BS.

And for future reference:
Semantics: relating to meaning in language or logic

It's pretty clear you do not know what semantics means
You still have no idea what you are talking about, but it's entertaining to see you reveal how weak and insecure you are.

The reality is your poor feelings got hurt and you need to compensate by claiming yourself as the winner. Keep battling that insecurity. You are still wrong.
you not responding and resorting to petty insults show you lost. Again, keep on losing bud. I think I just woke my neighbors from laughing so hard

you not responding and resorting to petty insults show you lost. Again, keep on losing bud. I think I just woke my neighbors from laughing so hard
Sad thing is you weren't actually laughing. And your hurt ego is obvious.

Sad thing is you weren't actually laughing. And your hurt ego is obvious.
this is too funny. The saddest thing in the world is a guy that can't give up after finding out it has been long over. This would be an equivalent of a 10-7 round. You are like the guy that gets knocked down and then keeps coming back for more. Your ego is so weak that you just have no qualms about coming back and continuing to get a beating.

this is too funny. The saddest thing in the world is a guy that can't give up after finding out it has been long over. This would be an equivalent of a 10-7 round. You are like the guy that gets knocked down and then keeps coming back for more. Your ego is so weak that you just have no qualms about coming back and continuing to get a beating.
Iinwj1.gif

The return date keeps getting pushed back - I don't hold out for her return. Look at Gina Carano, same thing with her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back