Ronda Rousey will not fight again

BarryMazzagatti

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
as long as Holly Holm is holding that belt. She knows deep down Holm beats her 99/100 times.

Discuss

I hope she does, but if she decided to hang them up I don't think she's left much undone.

She was a champ with a streak that's going to be tough to beat. She set a few records. She's got plenty of money, and will be able to do movies for a while. That's a better career than 99.9% of fighters will ever get.

as long as Holly Holm is holding that belt. She knows deep down Holm beats her 99/100 times.

Discuss
99/100?

image.png

Rhonda Rousey movies ?
Please go back to fighting.
Spice World comes to mind. The Spice Girls were such bad actresses they couldn't even play themselves.....

Idiotic thread.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Nah,I believe she still thinks she can win that fight. And she can,I'd say 15/100 times.

Plus,the money she will get.

She will give it a try again,and then retire if she loses.

You do realize they fight to make money as well, right.
Ronda has made a crap load of money already in her career and is continuing to make plenty of money acting in movies and appearing on magazine covers. She talks about being suicidal from getting brutally knocked out. If she comes back and fights in the UFC, it will not be because of money. It will be because of her ego and not wanting her fight career to end like that.

I hope she does, but if she decided to hang them up I don't think she's left much undone.

She was a champ with a streak that's going to be tough to beat. She set a few records. She's got plenty of money, and will be able to do movies for a while. That's a better career than 99.9% of fighters will ever get.

The shill is strong in this one.

Gina Carano 2 situation incoming imo, unfortunately with way less beauty and charm but way more media coverage.

So when she accepts a rematch will you delete your account TS?

Afterall, it is the honourable thing to do 99/100 times.

Ronda has made a crap load of money already in her career and is continuing to make plenty of money acting in movies and appearing on magazine covers. She talks about being suicidal from getting brutally knocked out. If she comes back and fights in the UFC, it will not be because of money. It will be because of her ego and not wanting her fight career to end like that.

And you think it hasn't always been about her ego and wanting to be the best?

Gee, aren't you special TS? You are the first and only person to say that!

She'd damn well fight Holly over a cheeseburger. I guarantee that.

I'm sure in the beginning of her career when she was living in her car, money factored into the equation.

Money always factors in to some degree. But at the end of the day Ronda has always had a high opinion of herself, and she thought she was better than the other women competing. It's always been about ego.

Back