Ronda Rousey VS Royston Wee

You forget some vital aspects of MMA.....skills, mental strength and cardio. Rondas skill levels are way higher than this guy and most of the bottom tier fighters. Her mental strength is only rivalled by McGregor's. Her cardio is PROBABLY equally good or better. MMA is not about how high you can jump or how much you can lift. Remember, even the less gifted Royce Gracie could get very far only with superior skills and mental toughness. Ronda could never beat TJ or Cruz at her weight, but she could definitely beat Wee.

Her Judo might be but his strength could negate that. She is basically Royce Gracie but with Judo. She would get murked, thinking otherwise is really assinine and shows a complete lack of knowledge regarding male/female physiology... Her "skills" are lightyears behind the mens (except Judo)

At 135 she would have 7-10% more BF than Wee. He would smack her more easily than Braatch did the Williams sisters.

Just cannot grasp stupidity of people here who claim Ronda would be competitive agains men that train (even lighter)...

U had examples in tennis, soccer, powerlifting...Give you another..Athletics..800m...World record is 1:53.28 of Jarmila Kratochv

Account bet, if she ever fights a male ufc fighter?

I didn't say any male UFC fighter, but I singled out Royston Wee. There could perhaps be some smaller one at the bottom of 125lbs, but Wee fits perfect because he is 135lbs too. If that fight is ever on, I will bet my account and my German car ;)

yes it actually is. Women are so far behind men in physical gifts that male Highschool seniors/College freshmen trash female world records on the regular...

Tennis, a sport where women are much much closer to the men in terms of technique had a match between the williams sisters and the number 203 ranked male in the world. He had a few beers and cigs before the game and played at 50%. He still wiped the court with them easily. There is no contest, at all.

And powerlifting? Are you fucking kidding me? They would get raped by 19 year old 183 lbs

Don't be silly, she would not win

I genuinely think she would man. I HATE WMMA dude, I swear down. I never watch it. Wee is that fucking mediocre man. He's no better than a Miesha Tate and I doubt he's much stronger, either.

That's why i'd choose to fight him. He'd beat me by UD. I'd still get 10k and walk away unscathed.

You missed my entire point. In oly lifting and powerlifting, you are comparing the top women to the top men. Take that 198 lbs total and look at most local and regional meets. Tell me that 1650 wouldn't be competitive or the winning total. Same with oly lifting. Their totals would be competitive with the men at local and regional meets. You must be completely clueless on powerlifting and oly lifting if you don't realize that.

The point here is that the Roysten Wee's of the UFC really are guys that wouldn't even be the top of small promotions such as the ones on AXS.

Did you not read the post? 165 men are smashing SHW women. Hell Texas highschoolers would trash them. So unless she goes to a preschool powerlift meet she will get trashed. Seems you are clueless and lack reading comprehension. TEXAS FUCKING HIGHSCHOOLERS have better totals than the worlds best women. So what level below highschoolers are we looking at here?

He would wipe the floor with RR in under 2 minutes. Fucking goofs take a biology class.

What's amazing is that people actually put her on a p4p list. Like they basically think that in some theoretical world, Rousey would beat Anderson Silva, despite having a complete lack of testosterone.

Ronda Rousey vs Sara Spinney ( local waitress)

I'd rather see Rousey beat up Mr. Miesha Tate, aka, Bryan Caraway

Please explain how taking this fight presents any sort of positive outcome for Wee? If he wins, he beat a woman. If he loses, he lost to a woman. Sure, it gets his name out there, but it's really a career killer either way.

No idea who this guy is, and can't be bothered to check. If he indeed is a man and a pro fighter, he wins hands down. I will go to my bank and take out 10,000$ in saving and bet on him.

I'd rather see Rousey beat up Mr. Miesha Tate, aka, Bryan Caraway

You wouldn't see it, mate.

Caraway would kill her. He just went 15mins with Eddie Wineland, whose been the distance with many hard-hitting, strong BW MEN.

He has great wrestling, a decent chin, his hands are better than Correia's. And harder than Holm's.

Bryan would run riot on Rousey. He'd train for the armbar 24/7, take her down at will and let her up at will, to jab the shite into her. It'd be ultimate proof that decent male fighters can embarrass elite females.

Royston Wee is where it's at.

Did you not read the post? 165 men are smashing SHW women. Hell Texas highschoolers would trash them. So unless she goes to a preschool powerlift meet she will get trashed. Seems you are clueless and lack reading comprehension. TEXAS FUCKING HIGHSCHOOLERS have better totals than the worlds best women. So what level below highschoolers are we looking at here?

You really are clueless. Let's look at a 1650+ lbs total at recent local powerlifting meets. You know, it's really easy to see these results. Let's just go straight down the list here of recent events: http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/4405 (NASA link is broke and let's skip "Senior Open" as that'd be unfair)

Texas State: The women's total would have won the 198 lbs division
New Jersey: Not a single person, all weight classes, totaled over 1650 lbs.
Hoosier State: One person totaled over 1650 lbs, all weight classes (in fairness, he was a 198 lbs guy)
IPA: Again, not a single person over 1650 lbs in all weight classes
National Powerlifting: 1650 lbs would have lost to Garrett Griffin only, who is a top guy sponsored by Animal

You are 100% ignorant on powerlifting and oly lifting if you don't think the very top female totals are competitive with local and regional guys.

You wouldn't see it, mate.

Caraway would kill her. He just went 15mins with Eddie Wineland, whose been the distance with many hard-hitting, strong BW MEN.

He has great wrestling, a decent chin, his hands are better than Correia's. And harder than Holm's.

Bryan would run riot on Rousey. He'd train for the armbar 24/7, take her down at will and let her up at will, to jab the shite into her. It'd be ultimate proof that decent male fighters can embarrass elite females.

Royston Wee is where it's at.

Was just a joke pal...I don't think she could beat up any male in the ufc...I just don't like Caraway and would like to see him get beat up by her.

Fame and money are solid motivators.

I suppose he might get a solid single payday, and a decent 15 minutes. He's hardly get ongoing fame though, and the whole thing would be a sideshow that'd take MMA backwards about 20 years.

You really are clueless. Let's look at a 1650+ lbs total at recent local powerlifting meets. You know, it's really easy to see these results. Let's just go straight down the list here of recent events: http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/4405 (NASA link is broke and let's skip "Senior Open" as that'd be unfair)

Hoosier State: One person totaled over 1650 lbs, all weight classes (in fairness, he was a 198 lbs guy)
National Powerlifting: 1650 lbs would have lost to Garrett Griffin only, who is a top guy sponsored by Animal

You are 100% ignorant on powerlifting and oly lifting if you don't think the very top female totals are competitive with local and regional guys.

To be fair there are some women who could compete with men in some sports like Poker,Coin Flipping(It's a sport 2 people competing)darts,billiards.....So there are a few sports women could hang with the men.

Ohh so seniors isn

I hate the whole Ronda fighting male 135lbers thing, she'd get wrecked by anyone in the top 15, which is anyone worth knowing, but I honestly think if she got a hold of Wee he'd be fucked.

She would beat Dileno Lopez or heck any of the Tuff Brazil competitors from the main card from this weekend with ease.

To be fair there are some women who could compete with men in some sports like Poker,Coin Flipping(It's a sport 2 people competing)darts,billiards.....So there are a few sports women could hang with the men.

It's similar with something like golf too. Take a top LPGA pro and have them go to local and regional golf outings. They'll beat the male competition.

This is saying more of the level of Royston Wee than anything else. It's more controversial saying he is a regional level fighter than saying the best women powerlifter or oly lifter can compete at regional events with males. The latter is a fact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back