Ronda Rousey vs Julianna Peña

Pena and Ronda are 3 years apart in age. That's it.

Tell that DNB who is making money off her name and looks in WWE, while botching heavily in the big stages... tell that DNB to come back and fight then.

Cause Pena is the champ.

Otherwise, keep fantasizing about a Pre-PTSD Ronda and force the "Prime-Ronda" narrative. She's only 35. Put up, or shut up.
I mean,i dont know where this is coming from. Im not saying Ronda is gonna come back or anything or even taking anything away from Pena being the champion now. I am just sayin,before her loss to Holly,i think she would have ran through Pena. Sorry if thats hard for you to take. Also why is it for some reason NOT OK for Ronda to move into something else,but it is for....practically everyone else. She is still out there hustling and making a living,and doing hard physical work at that. Nothing like a DNB. All hail the Rowdy one.

waaah people talk about her waah ring magazine waaah I HAVE NO OPINION OF MY OWN,LOOK AT ME RAGE AGAINST UFC'S NARRATIVE. I AM SO FUCKIN SMART

Prime Ronda?

That thing was exposed ages ago.

They carefully booked her against soccer moms and housewives, and hyped her to the moon as the best female athlete ever and so on,

Once she faced obstacles she went into a depression and quit. I don't blame her, I blame the cannibals around her who used her for their own gain - Dana, Edmond... etc

Pena by whatever she wants. Here's a lady who actually overcame obstacles. Ronda would fold and cry and quit on the stool.
Naw prime vs prime is obvious

If you cant have an objective conversation about Ronda's skills dont quote me buddeh. Soon as you say "oh but Rogan said.." you are just not worth talkin to.

Those same things work for Khabib who no one would say isnt great

THe level of opponents is night and day. If I go to kindergarden I will also toss them all around like nothing. To even mention someone like Khabib with Ronda is sakrilege. Khabibs entry game into his takedowns, his chain wrestling is lightyears away from Ronda one dimensional tossing her part time fight opponents. I said ronda had good Judo but she was nowhere as good as she thought or the abysmal level of oposition suggested.

I am quite happy she and her toxic behaviour is in the past and if thats your opinion well I can live with that.

Ronda from a lifetime of explosivley tossing people through the air,had bad knees and couldnt close the distance with a shot,which would have probably made the Holly fight easy
That has to be a joke I cant take that serious. . Ronda always had bad distancing, stand up and exactly one way to enter into her judo toss. Holly prevented that with basic footwork and clinch game. Ronda never had any lateral footwork / feints., diverse clinch game.etc. Thats why she looked like a brainfree bull rushing a Torrero and was completely lost. Wouldnt have mattered at all how well Rondas knees were she always did the same. This just showed how braindead most wmma fought vs Ronda. Like Tate going for a takedown when she was winning the stand up <Lmaoo>

She could just bullrush her soccer moms and Tate with Tates special fight IQ but Holly or Nunes kept her away with simple clinch / footwork and punished her nonexistent defensive game. If Ronda would have continued the losses would have amounted. It was the right time to call it quits.

THe level of opponents is night and day. If I go to kindergarden I will also toss them all around like nothing. To even mention someone like Khabib with Ronda is sakrilege. Khabibs entry game into his takedowns, his chain wrestling is lightyears away from Ronda one dimensional tossing her part time fight opponents. I said ronda had good Judo but she was nowhere as good as she thought or the abysmal level of oposition suggested.

I am quite happy she and her toxic behaviour is in the past and if thats your opinion well I can live with that.

That has to be a joke I cant take that serious. . Ronda always had bad distancing, stand up and exactly one way to enter into her judo toss. Holly prevented that with basic footwork and clinch game. Ronda never had any lateral footwork / feints., diverse clinch game.etc. Thats why she looked like a brainfree bull rushing a Torrero and was completely lost. Wouldnt have mattered at all how well Rondas knees were she always did the same. This just showed how braindead most wmma fought vs Ronda. Like Tate going for a takedown when she was winning the stand up <Lmaoo>

She could just bullrush her soccer moms and Tate with Tates special fight IQ but Holly or Nunes kept her away with simple clinch / footwork and punished her nonexistent defensive game. If Ronda would have continued the losses would have amounted. It was the right time to call it quits.
It doesnt matter if their level of oppoents is different,Technique is technique. I dont have to sit around and go, OH that person isnt a ADCC world champion,So theres nothing I can learn from Ronda's grappling.Thats silly.. Everyone always claims soccer moms,but thats just a blanket statement,empty posting. Zingano,Tate, and Mcmann were not that,and she destroyed them.

toxic behavior? This is the fight game you know.As far as Ive seen,I never saw Ronda attack anyone outside of the cage,break any rules,use any PEDS,pull out of any fights,etc etc

So as usual a landslide victory for the Armbar nation,and the DNB's scurry off back underneath their rocks. It took me longer to type this than for Ronda to beat like 3 bitches.

@HHJ
Its ok , lets leave it at that. As she is retired there imo isnt any need to go further into this. ;)

@HHJ
Its ok , lets leave it at that. As she is retired there imo isnt any need to go further into this. ;)
waving-ronda-rousey.gif

Back