Ronda Rousey vs Joe Rogan...

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
...that is but one example of how utterly broken she is.

Joe Rogan did nothing to deserve her disdain, but...he's a tool, so it is what it is.

And for those of you who don't know what happened, Joe Rogan was talking to Joey Diaz on his show and Joey said this:

“I went to this place and bumped into this guy — I’ve met this guy a few times, he’s a big time MMA guy — and he pulled me over to say how mad Ronda Rousey was at Joe Rogan. Not only Joe Rogan, but anybody in that time period that she got knocked out, anybody who said anything of a negative air… she’s just furious, and she has a long list, and she’s very angry.”

Meanwhile, Ronda is being mocked at every turn (on every media outlet) for being a big cry baby.

It's all very...funny.

...and sad.

She should have retired after Holly beat her...because if she loses to Nunes.........

Ronda has some mental issues.....and that is putting it mildly.....

Because of this I've had people telling me that they can't wait for the post-fight interview.

I highly doubt she's gonna stick around for that. Win or lose.

She's winning if you ask me. She's doing what she wants and they can't do anything about it.

While you guys snicker at her on an internet forum.

You have to understand. This is very hard for her, very trying times and you have to be sympathetic or you are shameful.

art3.gif

old... in some hours ronda is back and she will most likely finish amanda in the first round, cheers and happy new year :p

All the talking or lack thereof is over until one of them is defeated inside the cage. Move on. Ronda looks ready. Nunes looks ready.

All the talking or lack thereof is over until one of them is defeated inside the cage. Move on. Ronda looks ready. Nunes looks ready.

Yeah...

She sure did look "ready" after the weigh in when she walked off stage while people booed.

Yeah...

She sure did look "ready" after the weigh in when she walked off stage while people booed.

She looked ready when Nunes had that stupid male lion mask on and then looked right into Nunes's soul and saw nothing. Nunes got booed. Go rewatch it.

She looked ready when Nunes had that stupid male lion mask on and then looked right into Nunes's soul and saw nothing. Nunes got booed. Go rewatch it.

They both got booed.

Go rewatch it.

Ronda's last ever fight. To be fair she's selling it well...

Rogan's praise for her was ridiculous bordering on idiocy so I think it is funny that the moron who basically cried while praising her is now shunned.

Back