Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm UFC 195 (Poll)

There's a lot of excitement revolving around this fight. Can't happen soon enough! Shortly after expect cyBorg to start her whining too about calling Rousey out. LOL!

I bet vCash on the fight lasting more than 1.5 rounds because of Holms's footwork. It will provide some unique challenges for Rousey to overcome, but eventually she will get the fight to the ground and get a submission. As for Cyborg, all she ever does is talk; I'm not interested in anything she says anymore. As Bob Burns said, "Don't talk about it; be about it".

Only fight I'm interested in is Cyborg vs Ronda tbh. This won't even be slightly competitive. Meh.

Pillow Fists "Ish" "Ish" "Ish" is going to get MAULED by R3.

Holm doesn't look too confident. Put on your war face.

11887992_10153650564294382_219339038150553516_n.jpg

I bet vCash on the fight lasting more than 1.5 rounds because of Holms's footwork. It will provide some unique challenges for Rousey to overcome, but eventually she will get the fight to the ground and get a submission. As for Cyborg, all she ever does is talk; I'm not interested in anything she says anymore. As Bob Burns said, "Don't talk about it; be about it".

It'll be a totally different challenger than she's ever faced before. Rousey will undoubtedly win though, but it's going to be intense. You know Holly will raise her bar like never before.

Damn. Ronda is going through a murderers row of opponents

Threw in a vote for Holly. Probably never happen, but what the hell? MAYBE, she jab/kick fucks Ronda for 5 rounds or some shit.

Nice. Should put more of a fight than Bethe did. Still going down clearly, but still.

Rousey will probably win fairly easily. The only wildcard in this fight imo is Greg Jackson we may see someone fight Rousey with a gameplan.

Okay so I just watched holm for the first time on ufc reloaded against pennington. Whatever judge scored that fight for pennington is crazy. had holm winning 2 and maybe even 3 rounds.

Holm also showed she had a great chin. Pennington hit her with some solid shot and holm never quit moving forward. Holm is a very good technical striker. She doesn't have tons of power but makes up with it with her technique and speed. She also had good tdd defense.

Not saying holly will beat rousey but she has a miniscule chance anyway

Dana White, July 25th during the UFC on FOX 16 post-fight press conference: 'She's (Tate) worked her way back to Ronda Rousey'.

HaNOehQ.jpg

Ronda Rousey's Rowdy Questions: Would You Coach TUF Again and Favorite Fighter?

[YT]9jHxV5GABek[/YT]

It seems that Miesha isn't even injured, so they just took away her announced title shot ? I know some promised title shots were cancelled before, but I can't remember a case where it was an officially announced fight and an injury-free challenger.

Also I don't get why people say Holm is not ready as if she was PVZ thrown to the wolves. She was in contact sports for longer than Ronda, is six years older than her and never showed much improvement in MMA. She won't get better.

UFC 193 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1

[YT]iixYjUo4AyY[/YT]

Oh man I hope Holly is ready. She could beat Ronda standing, but Ronda will go hyper and go super bjj on her.

Debating on which champ we should dump all our vCash on...

Rousey over 1.5 Round?

Jedrjezcyk over 2.5 Round?

Ronda on falling...

[YT]8Dvmg2YnMfU[/YT]

I got holm upsetting Rousey. Jackson-Winkeljohn will form a tight strategy for her, Holm will keep her at range, backpedal, sidestep, strike. There are a lot of people blowing smoke up her (rondas)ego....i believe there is ten times the pressure on her to perform than Holm, and once it gets into the championship rounds like i think it will, things will unravel. Call me crazy, but we will see in a few days.

Ronda finishes the fight in round 1. I hope Holly proves me wrong though

It seems that Miesha isn't even injured, so they just took away her announced title shot ? I know some promised title shots were cancelled before, but I can't remember a case where it was an officially announced fight and an injury-free challenger.

Also I don't get why people say Holm is not ready as if she was PVZ thrown to the wolves. She was in contact sports for longer than Ronda, is six years older than her and never showed much improvement in MMA. She won't get better.

The actual fight was never officially announced. Dana did say that she had fought her way to the #1 contender spot.

It's really a no win. If Tate gets the shot everyone complains that it's a 3rd fight when she's 0-2. If she doesn't get the shot, then people complain that Tate has earned her way back into title contention.

On the other hand, maybe Dana is planning Cyborg-Tate at 135... that would be one heck of a fight.

Finally I will get to see how Ronda deals with a proven world class striker this should be good I think I will buy this PPV.

Rousey will probably win fairly easily. The only wildcard in this fight imo is Greg Jackson we may see someone fight Rousey with a gameplan.

Greg Jackson was Sarah Kaufman's coach when she fought Ronda.

Result = Ronda by armbar in 56 seconds.

No!

Should have been Tate. I don't want Holm fighting her yet. Too early. I am actually upset by this.

She's ranked #9. At least build up an opponent.

this.

Do you guys think Holm is ready? Is she being rushed?

Well I guess this is a step up from seeing the Brooklyn Brawler vs Hulk Hoga......I mean Bethe vs Ronda. I still think what Nunes did to Mcmann is far more impressive and makes her deserving of a shot than narrowly beating Raquel Pennington and pawing and screaming her way past Marion Reneau like Holm did.

One or two more fights for Holm would have been ideal but I get it, she is 33 and not getting any younger and this fight is very easy to market compared to Nunes. Maybe they makes Nunes vs Tate on this same card so we can see who gets the next shot.

Great put a striker in who is admittedly technically good, but has 0 punching power and limited grappling ability. Nunes should have got the fight, at least she could pose some problems for Ronda.The only positive thing is Holms is a clear step up from Bethe. All though she may have less power and aggression.

I hope Holms proves me wrong uses her fight IQ. Maybe she can frustrate Ronda by sticking and moving, and gets the UD.

Back