Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm UFC 195 (Poll)

fuck. poor miesha. that might be a ufc experiment, because she, just like Ronda, rushes in swinging. i suspect that doesn't work with cyborg and she is ketting tko'd in under 2 minutes.

if that happens, back to the drawing board for ronda.

also, since i am a man, i must say that 140 means more butt for miesha, right?:wink:

because Cyborg is some sort of techincal counter puncher who won't jump into brawl mode with Miesha. Clearly you've watched Cyborg fight a lot before you decided to blindly support her.

true, I don't know a single chick in 115lbs division..

I don't believe you don't know a single 115lbs fighter,you have 35 hundred posts,so you're on Sherdog enough to know....so I'm calling BS.

I don't believe you don't know a single 115lbs fighter,you have 35 hundred posts,so you're on Sherdog enough to know....so I'm calling BS.

most of my posts are pre UFC WMMA era..
I have no interest in WMMA

I had while gina carano was fighting - she was kinda cool, especially the lead up to cyborg fight

but watching WMMA now, I just get frustrated
either the fights are boring or they are brawl fests with 0% skill
there is no impact to their punches

frankly its embarrassing watching someone with such low skill compete in what is heralded as premier mma organisation

ronda will finish her opponent in round 1 because there isnt a girl out there with her skill level and years of training.

ronda's judo isn't magic. The list of male olympic champions that had only moderate success is fairly long. ronda wasn't the best female judoka in her weight class. she isn't even the best American female. ronda has been throwing 135 pound women with no experience or no intelligence. When ronda hits a heavy bag it hardly moves. She is not powerful. In terms of weight, she benched about 165 pounds. ronda's exploits were supposed to be followed up by Marina Shafir who was suppose to be beating Cyborg by now.

ronda is miles ahead of her competition at 135. ronda isn't a once in a lifetime female fighter. Cyborg is dominant too at 145.

Ronda grappling is amazing, it is not only about being a great judoka, but also having the right style of judo to mma. Lombard is a great judoka but with a very stiff ground game that doesn't go beyond pinning.

because Cyborg is some sort of techincal counter puncher who won't jump into brawl mode with Miesha. Clearly you've watched Cyborg fight a lot before you decided to blindly support her.

relax, dude. go take your anger somewhere else. i got no time for it.

most of my posts are pre UFC WMMA era..
I have no interest in WMMA

I had while gina carano was fighting - she was kinda cool, especially the lead up to cyborg fight

but watching WMMA now, I just get frustrated
either the fights are boring or they are brawl fests with 0% skill
there is no impact to their punches

frankly its embarrassing watching someone with such low skill compete in what is heralded as premier mma organisation

ronda will finish her opponent in round 1 because there isnt a girl out there with her skill level and years of training.

fair enough dude,i'll give you that,i have issues with MMA too,frankly its fuckin garbage,used to be a 'hardcore' viewer, loved the training,but watching these days,not so much,only since an ex training partner got signed to 115 have I tuned into that division,nothing else about the sport really interests me anymore...never saw McGregor,Weidman,or Jones as Champ,fight.

I didn't see other ones, so thanks OP.:icon_surp

Will definitely catch this fight.

poll results show just why wmma is unnecessary

when ronda retires, there will be no draw to wmma...

Blablabla.

Don't care -> Don't watch -> Don't try to get in the discussion.

It's not that hard.

Man, I like both fighters, I will be sad for the one who lose (Holm 90%)

Rousey on the Tonight Show yesterday:

[Yt]1hmfzFh56Vo[/MEDIA]

Great fight but I fear it's too early for Holm. She would have needed another 2-3 fights with a matchup against a decorated wrestler/grappler before facing Ronda.

I predict 10-1 odds.

the poll should be how Ronda is gonna finish her and in which round not who is gonna win

great news. i didn't want to pay $60 to see ronda vs tate 3.

I'm surprised almost 16% picked Holm. Anything can happen I guess. Ronda by the barring of the arm.

the poll should be how Ronda is gonna finish her and in which round not who is gonna win

lol this

Voted Holly because I am a rebel. That being said... Ronda by whatever she wants. She better be practicing her long distance running though, because Holly is going to be running away the whole fight.

Eh, I rather see this fight instead of Rousey/Tate 3. Good luck Holm your gonna need it

i usually really look forward to the NYE card - it's too bad.

i do hope holly beats her.

rhonda must of hired a strong PR firm because she has been totally different in the public now. she's a lot less annoying.

relax, dude. go take your anger somewhere else. i got no time for it.

you must be used to being wrong all the time, that generic internet retort rolled right off your tongue

Holm is a great fighter but she has absolutly nothing for Ronda right now. She is going to do a better job keeping distance but thats all she can really hope for right now.

I'm surprised almost 16% picked Holm. Anything can happen I guess. Ronda by the barring of the arm.

lol this

yeah I was shocked that many picked her also. I wonder if it is because they really think Holly is going to win or they just dislike Rousey that much they refuse to vote for her...
Either way it almost November. Cant wait for the card. WAR JJ Champion!!!!!!

great news. thank goodness uncle dana came to his senses and ditched ronda vs tate 3. i didn't want to pay $60 to see that shit again.

how the fuck does Holly Holm have 15% of the vote?

Anything more than 2% is internet trolling.

Pretty shitty matchmaking. She's clearly not ready. Would have rather seen Tate and then Holm eventually.

UFC's logic is Rousey vs undefeated opponent + long shitty card = profit so lets find another undefeated opponent and do it again.

Usually the fighter i want to win is the underdog and think they will lose.

So i want and hope and pray that Holly wins. Her training with Jones is good.

But it's Ronda. Very angry bratty ''I'm the best ever'' Ronda. I think she will bum rush HH at the bell, flip her and arm bar her in the first 60 seconds. HH will get one punch/kick if lucky.

I don't give a fuck though. Holly Holm is the true champ character wise.

Will be hilarious if holm beats her.

I find it amazing that anyone is whining about this fight.

Everyone was whining about Rousey-Tate 3. They were saying that Nunes isn't ready. They were on the Holm bandwagon and now they're off the Holm bandwagon.

Holm is 33. How many more fights do you really expect her to take before taking on Rousey? And given Rousey's rapid improvement, how much better off would she be putting off the fight even longer with no guarantee that Rousey won't be an even tougher fight for her than she is now?

Greg Jackson came out and said that Holm is ready. So unless you think Jackson is blowing smoke, then we have to assume there is a game plan.

As available fights go, this is a pretty good one. It's not a rematch. She's has a legit background as a combat athlete in boxing and kick boxing and she's a multiple time, multiple weight class boxing world title holder.

Do I think that Rousey wins? Yes, but then I don't think anyone is beating Rousey including Cyborg.

I think the fight is way more interesting than Rousey-Tate 3.

I hope Winklejohn has a good game plan, if Holm can keep it standing then who knows what will happen but the problem is that I think Ronda won't mind eating a few punches to get into the clinch and the we all know what happens.

I really like Holly just as I liked McMann. It's just that Ronda is the best and it's no surprise Holly scored some point in this poll. Good for her.

blocked. byebye.

internet champion here, factually wrong statement - lame followup - ignores the guy who accurately points out he's both wrong and a lame.

next...

yeah I was shocked that many picked her also. I wonder if it is because they really think Holly is going to win or they just dislike Rousey that much they refuse to vote for her...
Either way it almost November. Cant wait for the card. WAR JJ Champion!!!!!!

I'd suspect a good portion of those 15.67% is indeed Rousey haters. Either way, it's a great fight card with two belts on the line. Struve and Bigfoot were on the last card Rousey fought on; I could see them facing each other in the future if they both win (or lose) on Saturday. I can't wait for UFC 193 either. War Jędrzejczyk! War Rousey!

Too soon. Very strange decision, Holm isn't ready.
And wasn't Ronda vs Tate a sure deal?

I'd suspect a good portion of those 15.67% is indeed Rousey haters. Either way, it's a great fight card with two belts on the line. Struve and Bigfoot were on the last card Rousey fought on; I could see them facing each other in the future if they both win (or lose) on Saturday. I can't wait for UFC 193 either. War Jędrzejczyk! War Rousey!

There's a lot of excitement revolving around this fight. Can't happen soon enough! Shortly after expect cyBorg to start her whining too about calling Rousey out. LOL!

Back