Ronda Rousey Vs Gegard Mousasi

Why would you post this OP? I'm seriously interested.

You obviously didn't watch. She is clearly trying hard while the moose is between napping and rolling

Then again, that's part of his "thing".

He was probably going 100%, and you couldn't tell.

Ronda is going 100% and is getting mad that she cant do anything at all. Mousasi is operating at 5% effort and it shows.

Ronda could not even deal with a 15yr old boy and got tooled by him.

Ah, the ol' good Giblert. People may call him boring or question his lack of finishing instincts, but the man is one of the most technical and efficient fighters and a great mind.

While he didn't exactly stomp her, he engaged in prolonged grappling exchanges on the mats rather than just stuffed Ronda's attempts to move to the mats like Mousasi. I appreciate it more.

Ronda does fairly well but it's so obvious how much stronger a man is than a woman. Ronda got a great position for an armbar but the technique and strength of Giblert was too much for Ronda and he got right out of any sub attempt.

Then again Giblert is an outstanding grappler himself. Not many men could roll with him and submit him.

Rousey got tooled by a high schooler with a couple of years of experience. How do people expect her to look anything other than foolish vs someone like moose?

Im not a honda fan but mouassi and Giblert are not the average Guy,if she take down a Guy with no ground game he can say goodbye to his arm but a pro mma fighter no way

*Yawn*. It's pretty much clockwork that once very couple weeks someone posts this. Of course there's no context, but hey... that stuff doesn't matter. It's like waiting for the next Rousey vs Cyborg thread. Old, tired and pointless to discuss.

Nothing like repeated trolling.

A lesser known video that others may have not seen, a more similarly size Gilbert Melendez stomps Ronda Rousey in grappling (Also without trying):

[YT]cRu_5aHZjk8[/YT]

Remember though Giblert was busted for PEDs soon after so it's not like it was a fair grappling session. Ronda smashes PED-free Giblert.

I thought she was dating Travis? Fuck, it would be a dream come through if her and Gegard got together and made babies.

Ronda Rousey mousasi has a nice ring to it! Or maybe he's the progressive type and it'd be gegard mousasi rousey

Back