Ronda Rousey Vs Gegard Mousasi

A lesser known video that others may have not seen, a more similarly size Gilbert Melendez stomps Ronda Rousey in grappling (Also without trying):

[YT]cRu_5aHZjk8[/YT]

Your avatar is funny because rhonda was calling out Mayweather here for beating a woman and meanwhile she's dating a married wife beater(allegedly).

What's next, she becomes friends with a convicted rapist?....oh wait.

It's amazing how asshurt you are.

Don't know, but I'm actually more intrigued how the fuck you have 5,700 posts in a year and a half?

What's up with you , bro?

I guess I post an average of 10 times per day.

What's up with you not posting much and still having dubbs? Several accounts? Being catty lately?

Wait...Mousasi is better than Ronda who is better than Mayweather, Tyson, the entire male 135lb roster, Bruce Lee and Post-Crisis Superman?

All hail Gegard Mousasi, our new Overlord!

Under different circumstances, who knows?

Such a hacky post. Sorry, guys.

The original thread with the video should be sticky :)

A lesser known video that others may have not seen, a more similarly size Gilbert Melendez stomps Ronda Rousey in grappling (Also without trying):

[YT]cRu_5aHZjk8[/YT]

Ah, the ol' good Giblert. People may call him boring or question his lack of finishing instincts, but the man is one of the most technical and efficient fighters and a great mind.

While he didn't exactly stomp her, he engaged in prolonged grappling exchanges on the mats rather than just stuffed Ronda's attempts to move to the mats like Mousasi. I appreciate it more.

This makes Rhonda look bad. This thread will get deleted ASAP.

This is what happens when a man grapples a woman. No matter how good the woman is, she simply cannot compete against a man. Granted gegard is top notch, but ronda is supposed to be able to beat guys, right? If gegard was going 30%, id be shocked. he looked like he could have taken a nap, while ronda struggled in vain.

I thought she was dating Travis? Fuck, it would be a dream come through if her and Gegard got together and made babies.

[YT]cRu_5aHZjk8[/YT]

I like when she jumps at him at the end, just to show him who's boss.

Giblert's all, "Sorry, maam, I want none."

sigh* old video put here pure and simply to cause arguments

Jokes aside - she's really good. She can't beat good men. Melendez is obviously too strong for her, and is rolling 'nicely', but she does some really cool things. Really quick hip transitions, always moving, never stuck, very flexible. She's really, really good. Way, way better than what us haters say, and not nearly capable of what the hype would have her be.

titanic-newspaper-article-3.jpg

Back