Ronda Rousey Vs Gegard Mousasi

Hey should could have tapped him had the circumstances been right.

This makes Rhonda look bad. This thread will get deleted ASAP.

I always get a laugh from this video when Gegard smirks and laughs while Ronda is trying so hard.

cool an old ass video of a 215 pound judo black belt grappling with a 150 pound Judo black belt

This is so old that the molecules from RNA had not even formed yet from a group of three chemicals consisting of a sugar called a ribose, a phosphorus atom connected to oxygen atoms and a ring-shaped molecule of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen atoms, which lead to life on Earth being formed.

I hope Mousasi used defense soap after thatg

Nice.

Hey..there's this huge dude names Kimbo I seen on this new site called Youtube. The dude fights bareknuckle and knocks dudes eyes out.

Hope PRIDE snatches him up soon.

It's obvious she went easy on him.

It's old but it clearly shows how easily a male fighter can handle a female one......well that and the fact that Gegard probably has 50 pounds on her...heh.

cool an old ass video of a 215 pound judo black belt grappling with a 150 pound Judo black belt

Your avatar is funny because rhonda was calling out Mayweather here for beating a woman and meanwhile she's dating a married wife beater(allegedly).

What's next, she becomes friends with a convicted rapist?....oh wait.

Back