Ronda Rousey to Star in Her Own Biopic

Theyre gonna realize what a horrible actress she is and cast Amy Schumer instead. With Shia Lebouf as Edmond and Sarah Jessica Palmer as Miesha. With special appearance by Vince Vaughn as Brendan Schaub and Michael Chiklis as DFW.

edit:
I'm feeling generous today so lets cast J-Law as "weight cut Ronda"
amy-schumer-jennifer-lawrence-main.jpg

y'know to bring in the male fans.

Of course, we'll keep Schumer for "walk around weight Ronda".

2412A68E00000578-2875118-image-m-13_1418677553708.jpg

and lets not forget Rebel Wilson as "Olympic Ronda".

Last edited:
I would be interested in a film about her life later down the road but a film about her life now played by her sounds like a terrible idea.

Yep we haven't even hit the eventual crash and burn phase. What are they thinking?

But then again you'd never get her to star in a biopic that depicted her in a negative light.

Theyre gonna realize what a horrible actress she is and cast Amy Schumer instead. With Shia Lebouf as Edmond and Sarah Jessica Palmer as Miesha. With special appearance by Vince Vaughn as Brendan Schaub and Michael Chiklis as DFW.

They should make a Brendan Schaub biopic building up to and ending with his match against Cyborg during Metamoris 2.

200.gif

Vin Diesel as Bethe and The Rock as Cyborg, IMO.

Its a rights grab by the movie studio. I doubt they will be putting anything into production.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Ronda Rousey to Star in Film Based on Her Autobiography

Ronda-Rousey-080315-Dragonlord.jpg

Following her dominating win Saturday night in Brazil, where she knocked out Bethe Correia in 34 seconds, UFC fighter Ronda Rousey is making moves for her film career, and this latest project hits close to home.

Paramount Pictures has secured the rights to Rousey

They should really get a real actress for that.

Sly Stallone can be her father and Arnold Schwartzknocker can play her mother, like in Junior.

Steven Seagal can play the fairy godmother who grants her wishes and shows her secret fighting techniques no one can defend!

edit:

Holy shit lol

They should wait a year before they start so they can include her getting KTFO by the villain Cyborg.

It can have a Rocky-like thing. The lovable hero gets her ass whooped in the end.

Back