Ronda Rousey: The Wheels are Coming off

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guys you know I am not a fan of Ronda Jean but at this point it's clear that if anyone is going to make an effort to step in it has to be now. I doubt she has any friends left that she hasn't alienated but I do from time to time hear her mother weigh in on some point of her career. Christmas time is coming up and then a fight Ronda should never have taken, a fight which she is not mentally or physically prepared for, which she is going to lose brutally and bury her career, with all the bad things that happened last time to a factor of 3.

Anne Marie De Marrs is not a nice person, however she seems to be the only person available for the job. It has got to the point where Ronda is living in a small isolated hamlet where she knows no one and training in her coach's garage, showing the most atrocious boxing technique most of us have ever seen and playing around with a bo like Donatello the turtle. The Olympic boxer girl was only with them for one week. She is apparently walking around naked and saying weird things like I am undefeated, I am the best in the world, f*ck them all, and insulting her fans and also people who had her back at her worst hour and offered to help her and were in a position to do so (Conor, Floyd).

Whether the training in Edmond's garage is linked to him losing control of Glendale, or not being able to open it, due to his bankruptcy/false accounts/tax evasion deal, or not is unclear. It could also be due to a need to hide Ronda from the outside world to keep the cultish bubble intact.

Ronda's mother and sisters need to hire a van and roll up outside Ronda's flat one morning under the pretext of a brief Christmas visit, hustle her in, lock the doors and just drive her right across the continent to preferably somewhere in north eastern Canada for deprogramming and a general intervention. The consequences if things go on as they are don't bear thinking about.

Last edited:
In baby!

Apc34v2.gif

Concrete Whale thread + Ronda Rousey as subject matter = Win for Sherdog and all of humanity

why didn't you just title this post..."hey guys I'm a loser look at me!"

That was hard to read. Id like her to stay at Edmonds tho, her standup is hilarious.

Guys you know I am not a fan of Ronda Jean but at this point it's clear that if anyone is going to make an effort to step it it has to be now. I doubt she has any friends left that she hasn't alienated but I do from time to time hear her mother weigh in on some point of her career. Christmas time is coming up and then a fight Ronda should never have taken, a fight which she is not mentally or physically prepared for, which she is going to lose brutally and bury her career, with all the bad things that happened last time to a factor of 3.

Anne Marie De Marrs is not a nice person, however she seems to be the only person available for the job. It has got to the point where Ronda is living in a small isolated hamlet where she knows no one and training in her coach's garage, showing the most atrocious boxing technique most of us have ever seen and playing around with a bo like Donatello the turtle. The Olympic boxer girl was only with them for one week. She is apparently walking around naked and saying weird things like I am undefeated, I am the best in the world, f*ck them all, and insulting her fans and also people who had her back at her worst hour and offered to help her and were in a position to do so (Conor, Floyd).

Whether the training in Edmond's garage is linked to him losing control of Glendale, or not being able to open it, due to his bankruptcy/false accounts/tax evasion deal, or not is unclear. It could also be due to a need to hide Ronda from the outside world to keep the cultish bubble intact.

Ronda's mother and sisters need to hire a van and roll up outside Ronda's flat one morning under the pretext of a brief Christmas visit, hustle her in, lock the doors and just drive her right across the continent to preferably somewhere in north eastern Canada for deprogramming and a general intervention. The consequences if things go on as they are don't bear thinking about.
5-star-facility.jpg

Is this a fucking joke or something? Ronda Jean? what?

Fuck that purple on black background, it's unreadable and the mods should delete that shit.

I can't believe I read all of that...

Slow day at work.

Guys you know I am not a fan of Ronda Jean but at this point it's clear that if anyone is going to make an effort to step it it has to be now. I doubt she has any friends left that she hasn't alienated but I do from time to time hear her mother weigh in on some point of her career. Christmas time is coming up and then a fight Ronda should never have taken, a fight which she is not mentally or physically prepared for, which she is going to lose brutally and bury her career, with all the bad things that happened last time to a factor of 3.

Your+stupidity+has+made+me+bleed+out+my+eyes+_c2b1cc660a6f9700d51539adb83dd654.png

Back