Ronda Rousey takes dig at Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather for ‘Money’ personas

McGregor is like the elephant .. he won't forget about these words. He's plotting in a dark room right now

Didn't expect this considering Conor was given around 250 opportunities to shit on her after her loss and he whiteknighted her HARD.

Who cares, she'll get KO'd by Nunes and disappear. I'm honestly fed up of hearing about both Rousey and Cyborg. Can they just LEAVE?

Floyd-Mayweather_money.jpg

conor-mcgregor-money-2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-10.23.32-PM.png

I signed in just to like this.

People making minimum wage saying "you sound poor" is more annoying than rich people saying it.
But it's annoying either way.

And it's the go-to gimmick for un-creative trolls now.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-for-money-personas

"If money is the motivation, then f*ck you,” Rouse said. "All these Money people. … Money [Floyd] Mayweather, Money [Conor] McGregor. I see they're trying to do an angle or whatever. People buy it. … The worship of money in our society is so deep. But just because that's the easiest way to keep people's attention or entertain them doesn't mean that's the right way.”
She isn't necessarily wrong in what she speaks about. But I wonder if we would ever hear such an opinion from a 20k to show, 20k to win fighter? I'm sure they exist, but they are probably very few and far between. Point being, it's a luxury she's afforded to be comfortable with that outlook, because she's obviously financially okay.
Plus wanting to provide a better life for oneself, shouldn't really be looked down upon. Especially when you work hard for it. She of all people should know that.

Last edited:
Didn't expect this considering Conor was given around 250 opportunities to shit on her after her loss and he whiteknighted her HARD.

Who cares, she'll get KO'd by Nunes and disappear. I'm honestly fed up of hearing about both Rousey and Cyborg. Can they just LEAVE?
For what it's worth she did say she was grateful for McGregor taking the spot at 205, thereby allowing her to rest for a little long.

Yeah who cares about money. I'm sure Ronda pursued her acting career purely for the artistic merit of the challenging roles provided by Fast and Furious and the Expendables.

Yeah who cares about money. I'm sure Ronda pursued her acting career purely for the artistic merit of the challenging roles provided by Fast and Furious and the Expendables.

End thread.

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up Ronda. She's always going on these rants for attention saying things the majority agree with as if she's begging for people to like her again.

I don't like Conor. Mainly because of his fans but the dude wasn't born rich. Neither was Mayweather. Both of them fought for that money and came from bad living conditions so what the hell is the matter with money being the motivation? Who cares if they show it off.

Ronda over there cussing out innocent 115 pound Paige Vanzant for congratulating Holm like a bully but not saying shit to Cyborg. She should just disappear already.

Exactly. After the miesha and ronda comment I assume he was given a stern warning by lorenzo and dana to pull his head in (hence the apology on facebook).

Ever since then he hasn't said 1 bad thing about Ronda (obviously doesn't want to piss off the bosses).

I hope he starts making fun of her from now on. Hell...he might even convert some of the haters...maybe

Let's not all forget this was the same bitch bragging to Floyd that she makes MORE money than him per second.

Says society places too much emphasis on money as a tool for gaining interest in personalities / worship of those who have money (athletes in this case)

100 replies saying "then stop making money doing movies or fighting!"

Do you guys think that makes any sense? How did you read this as "I hate having money and people shouldn't make money."

Also, another PR stunt no doubt given to her by her management. Since the Holm fight she's go on with the narrative of:

-never give up
-you can overcome adversity
-women are awesome
-bullies are terrible and cyber bullies are monsters
-money isn't everything
-depression and suicide

She's targeting the mainstream and preying on mentally fragile people. Clever because if she 'writes' another book it will sell through the roof and people will say she is such in inspiration (despite the fact that she handled losing like a toddler, is a bully, and is mentally weak).

Back