Ronda Rousey takes dig at Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather for ‘Money’ personas

It's funny how people have bashed McGregor for his money talks but because Rousey is doing it people are okay with his money talk.

Well Ronda... worshipping Burger King and Taco Bell isn't any better

Meh, she's right though. Money worship in this society is cringey and even on sherdog and this very thread, you can see it

She knows that she's going to have to be the sole breadwinner of her family after Browne gets mutilated by the Black Beast, so these comments are particularly vexing. I am vexed.

She should fight for free since money and the people that brag about it are so below her.

No one exudes class and honor like Ronda Rousey

method=get&s=marina-shafir-ronda-rousey-miesha-tate.jpg

RouseyMiddleFinger-600x350.png

Coming from the modest person who claimed she couldn't eat an apple, wanted to have browned babies, or contemplated suicide over a loss. That's rich of her to accuse anyone of saying shit for attention. Fuck I can't stand this women she is so full of shit
She didn't accuse anyone of saying shit for attention, she said it's sad that flashing cash and telling everyone how rich you are is what keeps people's attention. I don't like Ronda but she's right. The fuck do I care how much money an athlete has?

She knows that she's going to have to be the sole breadwinner of her family after Browne gets mutilated by the Black Beast, so these comments are particularly vexing. I am vexed.
Not gonna happen. You people do remember that Derrick Lewis barely made it past Roy Nelson right?

At least Floyd's reputation of wealth is somewhat legit. I always laugh at Conor's fake instagram pictures where he pretends to be filthy rich.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-for-money-personas

"If money is the motivation, then f*ck you,” Rouse said. "All these Money people. … Money [Floyd] Mayweather, Money [Conor] McGregor. I see they're trying to do an angle or whatever. People buy it. … The worship of money in our society is so deep. But just because that's the easiest way to keep people's attention or entertain them doesn't mean that's the right way.”
fucking ungrateful failed hollywood c*nt , Conor always had her back and she repays him like this? i hope she gets ko'd

Yeah, Ronda's one to get on a high horse and start talking about how people should conduct themselves. LOL.

She's definitely back for the love of fighting... no doubt about it !

It's funny how people have bashed McGregor for his money talks but because Rousey is doing it people are okay with his money talk.

Oh no, Conor is still an annoying little douche bag. The actions of one asshole does not erase the actions of another, make no mistake.

If she doesn't care about money then why is she trademarking every shitty hashtag, trying to act, and trying to model?

I wonder if anyone asked Ronda if she was back because the movie career is dead and she needs a paycheck

Back