Ronda Rousey tag team match with The Rock in the works

Miesha's going to pop out of the curtain and be an opponent after she has the kid.

The muppet show that is WWE is not subject to discussion on this forum. Bring that garbage to a WWE fan site instead.
Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk are UFC legends. If others can talk about Fedor every single day, and he has absolutely nothing to do with the UFC, why can't some other people talk about UFC legends who were dominant in the UFC?

Doesn't this belong in the

It's not nonsense, though. It's cartoons and it's superheros acted out. Just as MMA is, although MMA/UFC is supposed to be "real".

But is it? Is MMA/UFC any more real than wrasslin'? That's the question being debated theese days - and it's a relevant question.

Debated with whom...wrestling is predetermined. the moves are fake...they do not hit each other...or kick each other...they are acting out a script, sometimes calling for ab lib....mma is real...everything they do is real...the fights are not pre determined....so what debate are you talking about?

Miesha's going to pop out of the curtain and be an opponent after she has the kid.
Imagine if they actually do something like this with holly holm

hahahahaha

<21>

would be the ultimate ronda troll

I wish they did something like the stunt bonnar pulled at bellator vs tito. they bring someone in a mask to the ring. would be hilarious

Doesn't this belong in the

It's not nonsense, though. It's cartoons and it's superheros acted out. Just as MMA is, although MMA/UFC is supposed to be "real".

But is it? Is MMA/UFC any more real than wrasslin'? That's the question being debated theese days - and it's a relevant question.
Lol wtf? This is Sherdog. We used to debate which martial art was the best, not peddling this soap opera fantasy joke about wrestling being the same as UFC fights.

MMA vs Boxing = Real vs Real

Pro wrestling is fake!

Lol wtf? This is Sherdog. We used to debate which martial art was the best, not peddling this soap opera fantasy joke about wrestling being the same as UFC fights.

MMA vs Boxing = Real vs Real

Pro wrestling is fake!

So you haven't heard anyone saying that UFC is turning in to pro wrestling, in the sense that i.e. Conor is getting to keep his belt untill some favorable match up comes along? You haven't heard anyone saying that this and that fight were scripted?

I'm not saying this is the majority - but it's certainly as real as the flat earthers.

So you haven't heard anyone saying that UFC is turning in to pro wrestling, in the sense that i.e. Conor is getting to keep his belt untill some favorable match up comes along? You haven't heard anyone saying that this and that fight were scripted?

I'm not saying this is the majority - but it's certainly as real as the flat earthers.
Okay okay you're right of course, I guess I just miss the good ol days with tag teams like the Road Warriors, Rock n Roll Express, Steiners, Demolition etc...

Wrestling hasn't been the same since the MNW ended.

Okay okay you're right of course, I guess I just miss the good ol days with tag teams like the Road Warriors, Rock n Roll Express, Steiners, Demolition etc...
Wrestling hasn't been the same since the MNW ended.
You guys are correct, and I agree. But it also sounds like a case of "my pro wrestling was way better than this new age garbage!", meaning the actual pro wrestling isn't the issue, it's the generational changes.

You guys are correct, and I agree. But it also sounds like a case of "my pro wrestling was way better than this new age garbage!", meaning the actual pro wrestling isn't the issue, it's the generational changes.
The WWE also relays on nostalgia very much these days. If they believed that their product was good they wouldn't keep booking past Stars.

According to sources in WWE, the company is attempting to put together a match with Rousey teaming with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson against Stephanie McMahon and Paul “HHH” Levesque for WrestleMania on April 8 at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The idea of the match was first designated for WrestleMania 32 in Dallas in 2016.

It is not clear if Johnson has agreed to the match. Johnson hasn’t wrestled a significant match since the 2013 WrestleMania, when he suffered legitimate torn muscles in a match that caused the delay in filming the movie “Hercules.” In 2016, at the WrestleMania in Dallas, he did a one-move match that lasted less than 10 seconds.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...g-team-match-with-the-rock-at-wrestlemania-34

<4><{smellit?}>

Will we will finally see Rhonda vs a man?

She said she could beat Valasquez.... i guess she will have to settle for Levesque...<Lmaoo>
It cannot happen due to The Rocks insurance clauses for his movie career.

I wonder if WWE had to agree to let Ronda win every fight, cause we all know she quits at 1 loss.
i hope they double cross her and make amanda nunes a mystery opponent, or holy holm comes running out of the locker room with a steal chair!

The WWE also relays on nostalgia very much these days. If they believed that their product was good they wouldn't keep booking past Stars.
that's always been a part of the bookings. not a new thing by any stretch

Back