Ronda Rousey tag team match with The Rock in the works

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
According to sources in WWE, the company is attempting to put together a match with Rousey teaming with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson against Stephanie McMahon and Paul “HHH” Levesque for WrestleMania on April 8 at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The idea of the match was first designated for WrestleMania 32 in Dallas in 2016.

It is not clear if Johnson has agreed to the match. Johnson hasn’t wrestled a significant match since the 2013 WrestleMania, when he suffered legitimate torn muscles in a match that caused the delay in filming the movie “Hercules.” In 2016, at the WrestleMania in Dallas, he did a one-move match that lasted less than 10 seconds.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...g-team-match-with-the-rock-at-wrestlemania-34

<4><{smellit?}>

Will we will finally see Rhonda vs a man?

She said she could beat Valasquez.... i guess she will have to settle for Levesque...<Lmaoo>

The muppet show that is WWE is not subject to discussion on this forum. Bring that garbage to a WWE fan site instead.

thHIsq.gif

lol, Wrasslin'

I remember when I was 12 years old and still watched that nonsense.

She is so completely mentally broken that the only fights she can win now are scripted and fake.

Doesn't this belong in the
lol, Wrasslin'

I remember when I was 12 years old and still watched that nonsense.

It's not nonsense, though. It's cartoons and it's superheros acted out. Just as MMA is, although MMA/UFC is supposed to be "real".

But is it? Is MMA/UFC any more real than wrasslin'? That's the question being debated theese days - and it's a relevant question.

THIS ISN'T UFC RELATED.....

ALSO, NO ONE GIVES A F@$K

I wonder if WWE had to agree to let Ronda win every fight, cause we all know she quits at 1 loss.

According to sources in WWE, the company is attempting to put together a match with Rousey teaming with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson against Stephanie McMahon and Paul “HHH” Levesque for WrestleMania on April 8 at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The idea of the match was first designated for WrestleMania 32 in Dallas in 2016.

It is not clear if Johnson has agreed to the match. Johnson hasn’t wrestled a significant match since the 2013 WrestleMania, when he suffered legitimate torn muscles in a match that caused the delay in filming the movie “Hercules.” In 2016, at the WrestleMania in Dallas, he did a one-move match that lasted less than 10 seconds.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...g-team-match-with-the-rock-at-wrestlemania-34

<4><{smellit?}>

Will we will finally see Rhonda vs a man?

She said she could beat Valasquez.... i guess she will have to settle for Levesque...<Lmaoo>
This is horrible for WWE to bring her in

It's not nonsense, though. It's cartoons and it's superheros acted out. Just as MMA is, although MMA/UFC is supposed to be "real".

But is it? Is MMA/UFC any more real than wrasslin'? That's the question being debated theese days - and it's a relevant question.
imo mma isnt fixed

Seems like such a bizarre spectacle. But I guess thats the charm =D!

I am not a fan of Ronda or WWE , but I don't talk shit about them to feel better about myself.

Why does this shit keep getting posted in here? The 20 idiots who actually give a fuck can make their own little WWF Ronda forum

the only people who try to debate that question are the WWE tards.

Say what you will about MMA and its continuing focus on entertainment, but the fights are not scripted and they are a legit competition between individuals to determine who is best. That makes it a sport. WWE is not a sport. It is pure scripted entertainment.

Back