Ronda Rousey 'surprised' how happy she's been being away from fighting

If she continues with the chicken wings and Starbucks, maybe the female Kevin James?

If the only difference you see in Arnold is his English between that Hercules in America movie (whatever that first one was called) and the things he did more recently then we completely disagree and can move on. He is much better

Ronda and Gina are different people. I don't know her but maybe Gina doesn't work hard on her acting. The long time rumor in town was that she just wanted to be famous and not put in the work

Ronda on the acting side is with WME I believe. I wouldn't call those yes men. They one of the best agencies in town and know what they are doing in this field to put it mildly. Don't extrapolate Glendale fight club to everything.

She would take acting classes because eventually she will want a sustainable career. I can tell you that her Hollywood actor friends will be encouraging her to do so as well.
Are you her agent or something? There's not going to be any reason for her to take acting classes if roles are offered to her because of her star power, and why would she? If you can maximize your exposure/financial gain with minimal effort you'd be crazy not to. When Roadhouse gets panned it'll be another "fuck the haters, I'm empowering women" comment and then on to the next one. And FYI I don't hate RR or anything, but she's just not a good actress at all and I personally don't see it changing. She doesn't even seem to have the charisma or charm as a base point, she's like an action version of Kristen Stewart.

The thing that Ronda as going against her is that she's really not likable and to be in movies you need to be somewhat likable. She has average good looks with a fit but thick blocky body, what roles would cast her in..?
Aside from the Butch bartender, the possessive jealous gay girlfriend, the female bouncer, bodyguard, gym teacher, etc...

She will be... what is it called? Type casted. Small bit roles and straight to DVD. She will not be making that "Hollywood" money.

Are you her agent or something? There's not going to be any reason for her to take acting classes if roles are offered to her because of her star power, and why would she? If you can maximize your exposure/financial gain with minimal effort you'd be crazy not to. When Roadhouse gets panned it'll be another "fuck the haters, I'm empowering women" comment and then on to the next one. And FYI I don't hate RR or anything, but she's just not a good actress at all and I personally don't see it changing. She doesn't even seem to have the charisma or charm as a base point, she's like an action version of Kristen Stewart.

All good man. We agree on some things and disagree on others. She would take classes because if you're an actress it's what you do its part of the game and as I said before its how you sustain a career. I'm not her agent..I'm just an actor living and working in Los Angeles so I know a little bit about building your craft over time. We agree she is not a good actress today. If she puts the time into acting she put into judo or even Mma she will get worlds better.

Whatever you think of Kristin Stewart....she's done pretty well with her career even if she never acts again.
Anyway were kinda going in circles on this but I always appreciate disagreeing with someone on sherdog without name calling so thanks and enjoy the Pittsburgh fights.

Back