Ronda Rousey 'surprised' how happy she's been being away from fighting

Im very happy too hope she stays gone. Its was like when Timmeh left I was very happy then too.

i don't think she is gonna fight again she got headkicked into retirement

Well she's still relatively new in Hollywood and, contrary to what sherdog thinks, the people who make decisions in own are still pretty enamored with her. She's going from an industry were the fan base hates her to one that is excited about her potential.

I personally think the rematch money will be too much to pass up unless roadhouse does better than expected.

Well she's still relatively new in Hollywood and, contrary to what sherdog thinks, the people who make decisions in own are still pretty enamored with her. She's going from an industry were the fan base hates her to one that is excited about her potential.

I personally think the rematch money will be too much to pass up unless roadhouse does better than expected.
Lol have you seen her " acting" yet?

She is no Marlon Brando let's put it that way

It's almost too perfect that Ronda is starring in the Roadhouse remake. Has there ever been a more cheesy redneck film then that?

Lol have you seen her " acting" yet?

She is no Marlon Brando let's put it that way

I've seen her act and just like most actors she's no good in the beginning. All actors get better over time. I don't even know why I bother repeating this but it seems like sherdog doesn't know that acting is a skill you improve at over time.

Btw there are a lot of actors who do really well in their careers who don't have the acting talent of Brando.

She probably saw that Gina Carrena is in a movie with the biggest opening for a R-rated movie ever .She is hoping to duplicate that success by quitting fighting in order to concentrate on movies

I wish she would disappear. If she's not fighting then I could care less.

To be fair, she did fight a lot. And if I had her money I wouldn't want to fight either.

Said it once..I'll say it again.

For all the talk of not being a do nothing bitch that just gets paid to look pretty and being an independent woman and blah blah blah...when she get's knocked the fuck out and everything comes crashing down...she turns to establishing her identity as a baby momma for her man and posing nude in Sports Illustrated. lolololol.

Last edited:
I've seen her act and just like most actors she's no good in the beginning. All actors get better over time. I don't even know why I bother repeating this but it seems like sherdog doesn't know that acting is a skill you improve at over time.

Btw there are a lot of actors who do really well in their careers who don't have the acting talent of Brando.
In their defense she's been exceptionally bad in movies. And it isn't like she's surrounded by high level acting talent either but she damn sure makes them look that way. Plus she's been fake scowling in the cage for years and it still looks absurd

I wouldn't be shocked to see Ronda exit the sport. All hate aside, she's done great things in and for the sport and with smart financial decisions she will be set for life. If she wants to come back full force I'll be watching, but if she rides off into the sunset more power to her.

In their defense she's been exceptionally bad in movies. And it isn't like she's surrounded by high level acting talent either but she damn sure makes them look that way. Plus she's been fake scowling in the cage for years and it still looks absurd

There is no "defense" to the idea that actors get better over time. I wouldn't say she's been exceptionally bad. Just normal bad in fast furious and she was ok/decent in entourage.

I think she'll be normal bad in roadhouse

I hope she does just to see Dana lose his mind and hopefully retire himself.

Somewhere someone is softly playing "Taps" to what's left of Rogans credibility.

Back