Ronda Rousey Shadow Boxing Improved (UFC and Post-UFC Comparison)

whats that weird twitch in the middle of it all? looks like someone behind her called her name and she looked.

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

Look out Amanda!

giphy-downsized.gif

<{clintugh}><Dylan><Huh2><{katwhu}>

She’s still one of the best

BcoJkCvCEAE8gx1_crop_exact.png
giphy.gif
203_Ronda_Rousey_vs_Holly_Holm_1_.0.0.jpg
630706402.jpg
Ronda-Rousey-in-Ripped-Jeans--15-662x992.jpg
506956b8f3e747dadcd1aab3771e008c.jpg
Yea she the biggest can fed fraud in sporting history. Never has such an untalented joke of a wannabe athlete been built up to mythical proportions.

It doesn't help that despite fed easy fights to bully till very end....she was a classless bully.

View attachment 528915
View attachment 528917
View attachment 528919
View attachment 528921
View attachment 528923
View attachment 528925
Yea she the biggest can fed fraud in sporting history. Never has such an untalented joke of a wannabe athlete been built up to mythical proportions.

It doesn't help that despite fed easy fights to bully till very end....she was a classless bully.
By cans do you mean Miesha Tate who you know best Holm or by cans do you mean Cat Zingano who you know beat Amanda Nunes

You all find it funny about her boxing. End of the day the girl has done amazing. She is a millionaire, don't need to work, done better than 99 percent of people on this site. Probably travelled the world and its been paid for. Got huge sponsorship deals. I think she be laughing at you when your all 70 still working and skint.

No one on this site has done what she has done.

I don't even particularly like but fair play to her. I wish I could do what she has done.

Why shadowbox? Do they even punch in the WWE?

But are her kicks CM Punk level yet?

XCMc.gif

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

Look out Amanda!

giphy-downsized.gif

What a damn slap in the face to Rowdy Roddy Piper (RIP) that they let this trash bag use his look.

What is next, the WWE Going to bring in Cyborg and give her Randy Macho Man Savages look?

Quick edit - They could sign Meisha Tatas and give her the Ultimate Warriors looks but it has to be authentic with just tights and the arm bands.

By cans do you mean Miesha Tate who you know best Holm or by cans do you mean Cat Zingano who you know beat Amanda Nunes

630706402.jpg

Like the countless mediocre Bethe Corrieas she was fed who catered to her one dimensional fighting style. Cat Zigano didnt beat Amanda Nunes. Amanda Nunes beat Amanda Nunes. Nunes was smoking Cat until she ran out of gas. Amanda Nunes is completely different fighter today and would literally murder Cat if they fought today.

Meisha Tates is a smaller version of Ronda with slightly better striking but way more heart. Holly was also smoking Miesha until very end. Bottom line...no one who Ronda beat could beat Amanda Nunes/Cyborg/Shevchenko level fighters.

Ronda was a fraud. You all drank the UFC coolade.

Back