Ronda Rousey Rips Manny Pacquiao's Anti-Gay Comments

The Bible makes it very clear what Christians should think about gay people.

I don't understand why people even bother calling themselves Christians nowadays, when they refuse to acknowledge 90% of the content. Just give it up. If you're a Christian, you don't approve of homosexuality, you don't approve of same-sex marriages, it's as simple as that.

Pacquiao said what a practising Christian is supposed to say. All the lessons in the Bible, the Sodoms and the Gomorrahs, point towards that conclusion.

Instead of acting all offended and irrational and actually giving Pacquiao's statements credibility, why don't people just argue against what he said with logic? He said gays are worse than animals, because there is no homosexuality among animals. His statement is false, although it is largely true that many animals mostly practise homosexuality as a form of domination, not pleasure. I suppose a lot of human homosexuality has more to do with dominating the other male as well, than actually enjoying the act itself (see prison rape for reference).

ronda, but what do you think about the deficit?

she is one loss away from turning into a D-lister that is invited to survivor: celebrities.

Ronda you fucking HIPPO- cryte smarten the fuck up. You don't stand behind anything you say so why the fuck would anyone give a shit about what you have to say.

Desperate for fans, Rousey courts teh huge mma gay demographic.

"I wanna be mma's Cher or Liza Minelli" said Ronda.

That's because Rhonda is your typical annoying liberal. For christ's sake, she still thinks she's undefeated! LMAO

Honestly who cares what God says about homosexuality? He's an admitted child molester.

Sure but the worse than animals comment? damn manny

He never said gays were worse than animals. The gay crowd made that up.

He said that if society as a whole are accepting of gay marriage, then society as a whole is worse than animals.

I'm sure you'd love if people posted less sources when making Ronda look dumb. You could wallow in your stupidity more comfortably that way.

I don't need you to prove the Bible is homophobic. Thanks for spending the time doing so, but I could throw a dart out my window and hit a guy who could tell me that.

Ronda already looks pretty dumb. But in this circumstance, she's right. There is not 'Thou shalt not be gay'.

Ronda is both not a sex symbol and not a genius. Not sure why anyone takes her serious in either regard.

The Bible makes it very clear what Christians should think about gay people.

I don't understand why people even bother calling themselves Christians nowadays, when they refuse to acknowledge 90% of the content. Just give it up. If you're a Christian, you don't approve of homosexuality, you don't approve of same-sex marriages, it's as simple as that.

Pacquiao said what a practising Christian is supposed to say. All the lessons in the Bible, the Sodoms and the Gomorrahs, point towards that conclusion.

Religion is always going to be about interpretations,and guidance,and most people are going to twist it as much as they can to their ends anyway. If someone says they are a christian,well,that could really mean anything to me,haha.

Originally you argued that religious people are the most ignorant ones around. All it took was pointing out one man out of many to dismantle your argument. Now it seems you are shifting goal posts by arguing that the consensus amongst current scientist is anti-religious, as if that somehow validates your previous statement.
you are saying one guy dispels the notion that a particular group isn't on the whole ignorant? Wow..wtf kind of logic is that. Of course not 100% of any group will fit any characteristic, but generally speaking, a particular characteristic can be applied to a group. In this case, any group, who believes in sky fairies when there is absolutely no evidence to suggest so and the widely accepted scientific consensus on how the universe works contradicts these religious beliefs, should and can be fairly criticized as being willfully ignorant. A few good apples in that group do not dispel that notion.

Homophobic means hatred or fear of homosexuals.

He called homosexuals 'worse than animals', that seems pretty hate-filled.

Can you think of another athlete who has expressed similar words that Nike hasn't dropped?

I don't believe Manny is afraid of homosexuals. And I support his religious beliefs.

Also who gives a flying fuck about who Nike supports and not? Do you know much about Phil Knight?

You are talking about a man who profited in the hundreds of millions of dollars by having his products assembled by third world children whom he paid peanuts. Talk about a moral compass.

Idk about you but when I think Moral high ground, I think Nike and Phil Knight.

Edit: see bold print as your statement is patently false and has been debunked on this very page of this thread. He said society was worste than animals. The gay rights activists twisted the wording into typical hate speech.

I don't need you to prove the Bible is homophobic. Thanks for spending the time doing so, but I could throw a dart out my window and hit a guy who could tell me that.

I can name at least one girl who would disagree with him.

Ronda is jumping on the political correctness bandwagon to gain the admiration of that crowd, typical Ronda.

Religion is always going to be about interpretations,and guidance,and most people are going to twist it as much as they can to their ends anyway. If someone says they are a christian,well,that could really mean anything to me,haha.

Indeed but it has come to the point where even the crude basics of Christianity are not being practised by its followers. At that point, it's just better for people to stop claiming themselves as Christians and move on with their lives.

I don't believe Manny is afraid of homosexuals. And I support his religious beliefs.

Also who gives a flying fuck about who Nike supports and not? Do you know much about Phil Knight?

You are talking about a man who profited in the hundreds of millions of dollars by having his products assembled by third world children whom he paid peanuts. Talk about a moral compass.

Idk about you but when I think Moral high ground, I think Nike and Phil Knight.

I'm not taking the moral high ground. You just said Nike dropped him because he was done with boxing anyway; I'm telling you they would drop any athlete who said something similar, publicly.

Traditional orthodox christian doctrine is anti-gay. Traditional catholic christian doctrine is anti-gay. Traditional protestant christian doctrine is anti-gay. The bible is anti-gay.

Christianity is anti-gay, period.

Leviticus also says eating seafood or fish without scales is an abomination against God.
He said the penalty for working on the day of the Sabbath, for swearing at your parents, having sex with a women during her period, or shaving your beard are all death.

So if you ever worked on Saturday/Sunday go kill yourself.... its in the Bible.

You must not get tired of being wrong.
What the fuck kind of retarded logic is this? The dude you quoted is not wrong.

Back