Ronda Rousey Reddit Ask Me Anything

AMAs are such horeshit.

Ask me a softball question that has to be approved and then typed by an underpaid intern.

Top 100 threads of all time within 2 hours...as someone who is indifferent towards her, that says a lot about her popularity. My sister who knows nothing about MMA looked up Cris Cyborg because of that.

Insane. Reddit loves her.

I've seen major A list stars not even get half the upvotes she is getting in her AMA

Ask her to send me this shirt

ronda-rousey-buffalo-david-bitton-5.jpg

Top 100 threads of all time within 2 hours...as someone who is indifferent towards her, that says a lot about her popularity. My sister who knows nothing about MMA looked up Cris Cyborg because of that.

Insane. Reddit loves her.

I've seen major A list stars not even get half the upvotes she is getting in her AMA

Really? Wow War Ronda

hjhaaha that thread is HIGHLY entertaining if you enjoy cringing. My god, the white knighting is unreal.

She gave a solid legit answer to the cyborg thing. I'm cool with that

"Would you rather armbar 100 duck-sized horses, or armbar 1 horse-sized duck?

Typical casual question

Refreshing to hear it's not about the weight...it's da money

Ronda Rousey said:
Yes. It's already set in motion. He's going to teach me the art of the full body boner via hemp rope training.

I liked that answer lol.

It's a TON of nerds there and she's kind of a nerd. So they can relate.

Yeah. They go crazy over celebs acting quirky and relatable.

But even Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt didn't get this much love.

"Would you rather armbar 100 duck-sized horses, or armbar 1 horse-sized duck?

Typical casual question

That's actually a better question than what I'm picturing going on in that thread.

What flavor? Are people agreeing that she could beat anybody?

like theyre literally showing her artwork theyve done of her. and jizzing over themselves because she makes an esoteric video game reference only nerds would know. god its bad.

Well, someone asked her how big Batista's dick is and she actually responded.

Someone should ask about Schaub. I bet she's chomping at the bit to talk some shit.

Back