Ronda Rousey on front page of WWE.com, days before second biggest PPV of year

shinbone28

White Belt
Reaction score
so we are days away from second biggest WWE pay per view of the year, after WrestleMania.... SummerSlam,

and who is in a giant picture on the front page of WWE.com?

None other than the UFC womens champion (and four horsewomen unfortunately)

Besides that, question to you Sherdoggers,
Do you think WWE is trying to eventually have Ronda jump ship? Do you think Ronda is considering it? Opinions?

826212df38.jpg

WWE likes to pretend ronda is a huge draw for them

Wish they would get off her clam
and make some homegrown stars

She's the one that initiated the relationship with her constant WWE postings on social media and showing up to their events.

Brock is so alpha they have to surround him with attractive women, lest he start powerbombing any male in sight.

I dont keep up on WWE shit, but it's great to see Brock lookin healthy again.

u realize shes front row at like every big ppv,

shes been in the ring, done promos, has a feud with Stephanie McMahon already (kayfabe wise), and is brought up by name numerous times amongst commentators and the divas during promos, etc, especially stephanie mcmahon.

in fact, theres even been times where there were Ronda Rousey chants on raw while Stephanie was in the ring, when Ronda wasnt even in the building

the woman gets chants in an organization shes not even in! its not even the same industry!

She's clearly considering/wants to do it. But we'll see if anything actually happens. I don't think Dana is ballsy enough to do anything about it if Ron were to keep doing WWE appearances. She owns him.

Ronda is literally orgasmic in that pic.

Brock is literally making babies.

u realize shes front row at like every big ppv,

shes been in the ring, done promos, has a feud with Stephanie McMahon already (kayfabe wise), and is brought up by name numerous times amongst commentators and the divas during promos, etc, especially stephanie mcmahon.

in fact, theres even been times where there were Ronda Rousey chants on raw while Stephanie was in the ring, when Ronda wasnt even in the building

the woman gets chants in an organization shes not even in! its not even the same industry!

Yes I am aware... that's why I'm hating.

They would rather mooch off ronda then make their own stars

Four Horsewomen pouring ice onto stephanie for ice bucket challenge on WWE tv

ronda promo w/ triple h, rock, steph
look 7:43 she throws triple h

plus vince is in talks to have her wrestle at wrestlemania 32

shes wwe bound folks,

Whether it's Mr. T, Mike Tyson, Cindi Lauper, or whoever, WWF/WWE has always been quick to try to capitalize on whatever is popular at the time. It's all about drawing eyes to their brand and trying to look cool.

Whether it's Mr. T, Mike Tyson, Cindi Lauper, or whoever, WWF/WWE has always been quick to try to capitalize on whatever is popular at the time. It's all about drawing eyes to their brand and trying to look cool.

Sadly, Vince is terrible at this. He is often waaaaay late to the party and makes weird calls. Fortunately they were on the ball for a change.

Did you see when they ran an angle with Seth Rollins and Jon Fucking Stewart? Talk about bizarre and pointless. Stewart ended up hosting RAW, and the fans didn't care. Like a bunch of wrasslin fans "get" Stewart, a satirical, left-leaning news/comedy show host. So weird.

Wasn't Brock talking about Ronda in a bad way lately?

I could see her jump from the crowd to screw him over.

Ronda Bless

R u serious dude? Ronda also gains from it. It's beneficial for both. U want all UFC people not doing anything else?

The article isn't really about her, though WWE still want her very much for WM 32.:)

TS goes to the WWE website...you just outed yourself, LOL.

Back