Ronda Rousey No. 8 on Forbes highest paid women in sports

Let me just get this out of the way for people:

LOL 6.5 is pathetic. Bill Gates makes more in a year than Floyd Mayweather has ever seen in his life time, more than Rousey will see in 5 life times. Fringe sport gonna fringe.

Kind of poor. Only 6th amongst women lmao, that's not really impressive, she should keep Floyd's name out of her mouth.

LOL 6.5 is pathetic. Bill Gates makes more in a year than Floyd Mayweather has ever seen in his life time, more than Rousey will see in 5 life times. Fringe sport gonna fringe.

wtf is wrong with you lol

Kind of poor. Only 6th amongst women lmao, that's not really impressive, she should keep Floyd's name out of her mouth.

She mentions him for publicity, trying to leech onto a bigger star. She and everyone knows he would annihilate her in a fight, but she also knows that his name is worth money. So she is essentially a leech. I would laugh if they ever actually fought, wouldn't be close.

damn bro, you must be loaded

She is the 6th and is in the newest sport to hit the market. Let alone she has only been in the top promotion for a few years.

Trolls hitting this shit hard lately. I guess the keyboard commandos that have never earned a paycheck can't understand what it means to make that kind of money.

Cool. At this rate Rousey only has 428 years to go until she has 'Oprah Money'.

She's on her way...

She is the 6th and is in the newest sport to hit the market. Let alone she has only been in the top promotion for a few years.

Trolls hitting this shit hard lately. I guess the keyboard commandos that have never earned a paycheck can't understand what it means to make that kind of money.

You're projecting.

So she makes around $1.80 per ppv buy or they lied about ufc 190 having 900,000 buys.

What the fuck does Bill Gates have to do with it? Fucking whiner... you probably bitch about pointy elbows... FO

So she makes around $1.80 per ppv buy or they lied about ufc 190 having 900,000 buys.

It was June 2014-June 2015. IE, it wouldn't include UFC 190 (August 1), or any of her recent sponsorships.

UFC 190 will go into next year's list, and I wouldn't be shocked if she's already made close to or more than $6.5M already since July.

You're on a roll today.:rolleyes:

She mentions him for publicity, trying to leech onto a bigger star. She and everyone knows he would annihilate her in a fight, but she also knows that his name is worth money. So she is essentially a leech. I would laugh if they ever actually fought, wouldn't be close.

And like cyborg she'll never step in the ring with him so it's talk all the shit you want with no consequences.

Back