Ronda Rousey is officially more popular than Conor McGregor

masterless

Sherdog Veteran
Reaction score
For those that doubted WMMA or Rouseys popularity...the stats don't lie:
rw1yMZk.jpg

All I can say is :icon_chee

so you don't think the logic is in any way wrong? search the word earthquake after an earthquake and in that hour it will be more popular than obama. she just fought.

edit - i am wrong, i thought conor was the yellow line. ignore this post.

Last edited:
so you don't think the logic is in any way wrong? search the word earthquake after an earthquake and in that hour it will be more popular than obama. she just fought.

Unfortunately she's more popular than Canner. Deal with it.

Not saying I don't think she's more popular, but what is the time span on this chart?...

Masterless is a big Conor hater, she must be suicidal at this stage.

PPV buys > google search interest

Probably why the graph starts at july 8th.

she might be. but that graphic proves shit. you deal with it.

She definitely is. You should shut the hell up before you have to deal with this 201-0 record and these handz in your face.

I do like the idea of Ronda as an earthquake

But he included McGregors last fight in the result. I think Conors ppv outsold this one though, so take that how you will. Granted, Conor had a real opponent

she might be. but that graphic proves shit. you deal with it.

Why so butt hurt? Not a big deal to Conor fans. Its more the WMMA haters that I thought would be crying again on how they want WMMA to die off.

Why so butt hurt? Not a big deal to Conor fans. Its more the WMMA haters that I thought would be crying again on how they want WMMA to die off.

butthurt? really?

yo, here is a picture of a flower. if you can't see it, it's because you are butthurt over conor something something. this is how clearheaded you sound.

It is worth noting that Conor was never searched more than the UFC, and Ronda was searched way more than the UFC for a period.

Connor is still a relative newcomer though

Not among the people who really follow the sport in general she isn't

Back