ronda rousey introduces dnb concept

Dick in butt. Ronda doesn't like it up the poop chute.

Ronda is just salty that she isn't hot enough to get paid for being hot, she got to train hard and punched in the face to get money.

Dnb bodies>>>>>>>>>>> Ronda's body. Still would, but those muscles are unattractive.

So you think it's ok to be a total bitch as long as you're wealthy?

Very weak assumption. The term "bitch" is tossed around too easily these days. Ronda didnt mean "bitch" as in "nasty and malicious." She used the more casual "bitch," meaning simply: "woman."

No. It's not okay to be a malicious bitch if you're rich. But it's quite all right if you wanna keep your man satisfied in exchange for a life of leisure. Ronda is just playing this feminist angle too strongly; this reminds me of working women judging stay-at-home moms and "homemakers." petty shit.

If I was LOADED, I wouldn't do a fuckin thing. Sure, I'd never grow as a person or reach Self-Actualization, but I'd watch s lot more tv than everyone else.

Last edited:
Even a hack like Dr Phil could see the insecurities oozing out of Ron Derousey. Except for her bank account I almost feel sorry for her.

Very weak assumption. The term "bitch" is tossed around too easily these days. Ronda didnt mean "bitch" as in "nasty and malicious." She used the more casual "bitch," meaning simply "woman."

No. It's not okay to be a malicious bitch if you're rich. But it's quite all right if you wanna keep your man satisfied in exchange for a life of leisure. Ronda is just playing this feminist angle too strongly; this reminds me of working women judging stay-at-home moms and "homemakers," petty shit.

If I was LOADED, I wouldn't do a fuckin thing. Sure, I'd never grow as a person or reach Self-Actualization, but I'd watch s lot more tv than everyone else.

No, Ronda's playing the 'making bank' angle strongly. Think about it. She sold over $1 million from the sale of a shirt that's basically a picture of her getting ready slapped on a black t-shirt. Her DNB quote is probably going to wind up netting her millions.

Even a hack like Dr Phil could see the insecurities oozing out of Ron Derousey. Except for her bank account I almost feel sorry for her.

A shrink might say that by calling her that you are confused by your own unresolved issues of homosexuality too.

It's a great idea to aspire too. I can tell it was born from insecurities though. You can see how her body language changes when she talks about "fucking millionaires". The way she attacks the Kardahsians and Arianny you can tell she was never part of the "Cool girls" in high school. That being said, I would rather my daughter grew up to be Ronda than Miley Cyrus.

No, Ronda's playing the 'making bank' angle strongly. Think about it. She sold over $1 million from the sale of a shirt that's basically a picture of her getting ready slapped on a black t-shirt. Her DNB quote is probably going to wind up netting her millions.

She milked it because she's smart and in a position to milk it. I don't think for a second that this was part of a bigger plan to make money, though. She's so popular that she can make money from something like this. Again, I don't begrudge her for doing so.

She milked it because she's smart and in a position to milk it. I don't think for a second that this was part of a bigger plan to make money, though. She's so popular that she can make money from something like this. Again, I don't begrudge her for doing so.

I don't believe she made the comment with the intent to make money off of it. It was most likely an off the cuff comment. However, her actions after she made the comment and saw the reaction are nothing short of deliberate. She's certainly not dumb and knows an opportunity when she sees it. After all, it's what she's done for most of her professional fighting career.

It's a great idea to aspire too. I can tell it was born from insecurities though. You can see how her body language changes when she talks about "fucking millionaires". The way she attacks the Kardahsians and Arianny you can tell she was never part of the "Cool girls" in high school. That being said, I would rather my daughter grew up to be Ronda than Miley Cyrus.

Part of the cool girls in high school? Ronda dropped out of high school and her GED so she could train full time. She's been honing her craft while most girls were trying be popular....

Back