ronda rousey introduces dnb concept

It's actually a logical concept, but everything just sounds aggressive and forced with Ronda.

I actually agree with this.

Watch her at weigh-ins... she puts on this fake goofy hard look on her face everytime, it's kind of funny tho

pretty clear that RR has a massive chip on her shoulder from her less attractive HS/Judo days. She would jump at the chance to be someones arm candy. Girl has issues with pretty girls as demonstrated multiple times.

She already has, look at all her "hot" pictures she's done.

She is hating on hot chicks who give it up. How any man could endorse this is beyond me.

Most sherdoggers get all the hot 2D bitches they can handle, unless they ponied up for the 3D goggles.

Sherdog getting butthurt over Ronda getting butthurt over hot chicks. Good stuff keep it coming.

36000 nice. One quote and she making mad cash.

"A portion of proceeds goes to Didi Hirsch 501c3 for their work in mental health services & for women with body image Issues."

"A portion of proceeds goes to Didi Hirsch 501c3 for their work in mental health services & for women with body image Issues."

The chosen charity explains a lot.

Shocking! Another rousey worshipping thread by Madame Loin

I agree with Ronda
D'n'B > Dubstep

She has great taste in music.

I don't hate Ronda, but she is way off. Almost every woman secretly aspires to be a DNB. Who doesnt want to D N? There are only two ways to be one: you either inherit the money, itself, or the genes.

It's not fair to begrudge those who were given a shortcut to the finish line. I work my ass off, and I don't think twice about hot women or trust-fund kids not ever breaking a sweat. I'm just simply jealous; it ends there. Sometimes, Ronda still seems to be stuck in that high-school paradigm, hating on cheerleaders.

So you think it's ok to be a total bitch as long as you're wealthy?

She is absolutely right actually. Fuck all those lazy bitches that think they deserve everything only because they were born beautiful.

i disagree. beautiful women make the world a better place. seeing a hot chick walking down the street or walking around the office brightens up my day.:wink:

This is just a way for Ronda to attack Arianny Celeste without actually using her name, its so painfully obvious; she doesn't want to get accused of bullying her again so when someone was like "any ideas for a clothing line?" she came up with this.

Arianny is pretty much the definition of a do nothing bitch though, all she does is octagon girl - which is stand around and look pretty and hold a card up, and model - bikinis and do photo shoots and calendars.

I'd still smash her tiny ass every day of the week but let's not pretend she doesn't have one of the easiest jobs in the world.

Arianny is pretty much the definition of a do nothing bitch though, all she does is octagon girl - which is stand around and look pretty and hold a card up, and model - bikinis and do photo shoots and calendars.

I'd still smash her tiny ass every day of the week but let's not pretend she doesn't have one of the easiest jobs in the world.

She's also the host of the long running TV show Overhaulin'

She has to do meet and greets with fans and thus sherdoggers, she has one of the hardest jobs in the world bro. She has to shake hands and take pictures with creepy ass dudes who were probably jacking it to her a few hours earlier.

Back