ronda rousey introduces dnb concept

Part of the cool girls in high school? Ronda dropped out of high school and her GED so she could train full time. She's been honing her craft while most girls were trying be popular....

Not nearly as much as Holly Holm.

Drum and Bass?

I like her mindset and determination. I wish she was more respectful though

I don't hate Ronda, but she is way off. Almost every woman secretly aspires to be a DNB. Who doesnt want to D N? There are only two ways to be one: you either inherit the money, itself, or the genes.

It's not fair to begrudge those who were given a shortcut to the finish line. I work my ass off, and I don't think twice about hot women or trust-fund kids not ever breaking a sweat. I'm just simply jealous; it ends there. Sometimes, Ronda still seems to be stuck in that high-school paradigm, hating on cheerleaders.

I'm not a huge Rousey fan but I like what she is saying here. Nothing wrong with a female striving to be more than arm candy.

Do not bathe
Donuts n beer

She is absolutely right actually. Fuck all those lazy bitches that think they deserve everything only because they were born beautiful.

I'm not a Ronda fan, but this video just made me a little bit less of a non-fan. Gotta admire that grit and drive.

Oh I got one but it's horrible - daddy not byebye.

Yeah, it's really bad, I know.

Paving the way for the next generation of hairy armpit feminists.

ronda-rousey-do-nothing-bitch.jpg

I'm not a huge Rousey fan but I like what she is saying here. Nothing wrong with a female striving to be more than arm candy.
She is hating on hot chicks who give it up. How any man could endorse this is beyond me.

I agree it's admirable for a woman to have ambition and pursue a career, especially since it seems to be a rare trait. I think in a relationship you need to be equals and a woman using her man as a bank and doing nothing is not equality.

The thing about her body was strange. She says muscularity is not masculine, but that's simply not true. High muscle mass is inherently a very masculine trait. It doesn't mean her body is necessarily masculine, it just has masculine traits. She seems very defensive about the whole thing to be honest.

We used to call it being a "gentlemen of leisure". Pretty good gig if you are lucky enough to inherit a form of income whereas you don't need to work.

Back