Ronda Rousey: 'I could beat Floyd Mayweather'

Come on then guys, tell me how he would have disengaged from Rondas clinches that she had against Holly? Even Nunes shook off a couple of them impressively even though nobody seemed to notice.

Subtlety is the key to trolling, FWIW.

Come on then guys, tell me how he would have disengaged from Rondas clinches that she had against Holly? Even Nunes shook off a couple of them impressively even though nobody seemed to notice.
Nunes Rocked Ronda before/during every clinch attempt with jabs and straights, something Floyd would KO Ronda with. Its fucking stupid to even debate this. im getting trolled hard lol.

I thought the arguement was Ronda vs Floyd, brah?

you think Ronda can beat floyd in any fight starting on the feet? after watching her make nunes look like GGG?
Lol Nunes looked prime Roy Jones Jr over there

Nunes is an MMA fighter that BOXED 99% of the 48 second fight. There were no significant kicks,clinches,td, elbows.

u see how stupid you sound? Suggesting Floyd could not have done defended agaisnt Rondas clinch attemps at 207?

you trolling along with the clutch guy or nah?
Stop posting because no one is reading

Stop posting because no one is reading
196157.gif

i guess you have to live by your username.

even if that means contradicting yourself.

Actually Rogan was pushing the Ronda>Mayweather thing more than anyone.

After the media picked up the story from the radio show and spread it like the plague, yeah. At that point Ronda, Floyd and Dana all used it to their benefit. The origin of it though was innocuous and still enraged people. Joe gonna Joe too. It's a fun, if silly, discussion.

No Woman is going to beat a high level pro boxer in any kind of one on one fight.

A high level man who is a legitimate MMA fighter would have the advantage over a pro boxer. In any type of combat besides boxing.

Anyone who thinks any women in that division beats Floyd is embarrassing themselves.

The level of striking and footwork in the women's division is atrocious. He is levels quicker, faster, stronger, and times anyone of them entering with lead right hands from hell. Also his angles of attack and escape would also cause the women HUGE problems. Did you guys see the fight on friday? Ronda would get absolutely bludgeoned with her lack of striking skill and footwork. Oh and their is a significant difference in getting punched by a man let alone a p4p boxing champion.

Last edited:
She closed the distance once or twice actually, her opponents just knew how to protect the arm and escape the clinch, I've said this multiple times today, 115lbs women could beat Floyd in a cage fight if trained competently.

Feint kick to the leg, immediate blast double into oblivion, only women haters and misogynists disagree.
just ...wow...never go full retard kids

Floyd has zero experience outside of boxing. I'm not saying Ronda would beat him, but she wouldn't be fighting an MMA fighter. If she got him down she would finish the fight
And yet her style is Judo, which requires her to get close. She can't shoot for TDs, so closing that distance is a problem and then...jabbed in face. Jabbed in face. Every step she takes, in any direction, jabbed in face.

She would dive at his feet and do an ankle pick or something. So yeah there is a good chance she would win. Especially if she can go into it with zero ego.
No chance.

Only way it goes to the ground is if she gallops forward with that stupid sniff armpit lead arm pose and miraculously doesn't get ko'D and then does her only takedown move, the head toss.

She would get put in hospital from the first jab.

She closed the distance once or twice actually, her opponents just knew how to protect the arm and escape the clinch, I've said this multiple times today, 115lbs women could beat Floyd in a cage fight if trained competently.

Feint kick to the leg, immediate blast double into oblivion, only women haters and misogynists disagree.
images.jpg
If u disagree w me u r wmn h8tr derrrrp
50c.jpg
shoop.jpg

Back