Ronda Rousey: 'I could beat Floyd Mayweather'

J

JollyRants

Remember when Ronda said she could beat Mayweather ? How would Ronda do in a street fight against Floyd if she cant close the distance against Holly Holms and Amanda Nunes without getting tagged ?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
lMvPPAE.gif
GettyImages-497205112.0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She closed the distance once or twice actually, her opponents just knew how to protect the arm and escape the clinch, I've said this multiple times today, 115lbs women could beat Floyd in a cage fight if trained competently.

Feint kick to the leg, immediate blast double into oblivion, only women haters and misogynists disagree.

Remember when Ronda said she could beat Mayweather ? How would Ronda do in a street fight against Floyd if she cant close the distance against Holly Holms and Amanda Nunes ?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
lMvPPAE.gif
Nice, timely, topical, and fresh. Great thread, TS. Keep up this high level of posting.

ec63ffd5b4826978387697d32fd370f8.jpg

"Do not pursue him! He will not return to these lands. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man shall he fall."

Still possible.

Holy shit...I don't know who gave her a more brutal beating...Holly or nunes

Remember when Ronda said she could beat Mayweather ? How would Ronda do in a street fight against Floyd if she cant close the distance against Holly Holms and Amanda Nunes ?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
lMvPPAE.gif
Floyd has zero experience outside of boxing. I'm not saying Ronda would beat him, but she wouldn't be fighting an MMA fighter. If she got him down she would finish the fight

She closed the distance once or twice actually, her opponents just knew how to protect the arm and escape the clinch, I've said this multiple times today, 115lbs women could beat Floyd in a cage fight if trained competently.

Feint kick to the leg, immediate blast double into oblivion, only women haters and misogynists disagree.
Stop playing Street Fighter 8 hours a day please.

Floyd has zero experience outside of boxing. I'm not saying Ronda would beat him, but she wouldn't be fighting an MMA fighter. If she got him down she would finish the fight
How would she get him down without getting lit up ? She has to close the distance at some point to get him down.

This is the origin of what people were bitching about:

Because they just read headlines.

I bet your fedora collection is impressive

#GUERNICAbless

If he broke his hand on her face, yes.

the fight starts standing up dumbass.

Did she ever get nunes down? did she ever even clinch with nunes without getting tagged? is nunes defensive minded/master like floyd? stop it......just stop

Stop playing Street Fighter 8 hours a day please.
Please just tell me, if Gadelha fought him in a cage fight, what is he going to do when Gadelha kicks him in the leg then double legs him? He doesn't know how to check a leg kick and he doesn't know how to stop a takedown, it's like you guys believe in magic just to fit your narratives.
I bet your fedora collection is impressive

#GUERNICAbless

the fight starts standing up dumbass.

Did she ever get nunes down? did she ever even clinch with nunes without getting tagged? is nunes defensive minded/master like floyd? stop it......just stop
Floyd is a defensive master in BOXING, with boxing SHOES, boxing GLOVES, a RING, so many things that he wouldn't be able to transition into MMA without years of training. Fucking morons think they can say defensive minded and people will assume they know something about boxing, you aint fooling nobody.

Please just tell me, if Gadelha fought him in a cage fight, what is he going to do when Gadelha kicks him in the leg then double legs him? He doesn't know how to check a leg kick and he doesn't know how to stop a takedown, it's like you guys believe in magic just to fit your narratives.
I thought the arguement was Ronda vs Floyd, brah?

you think Ronda can beat floyd in any fight starting on the feet? after watching her make nunes look like GGG?

Floyd is a defensive master in BOXING, with boxing SHOES, boxing GLOVES, a RING, so many things that he wouldn't be able to transition into MMA without years of training. Fucking morons think they can say defensive minded and people will assume they know something about boxing, you aint fooling nobody.
You think no shoes and different gloves would stop floyd from circling and KO'ing Ronda?

Please teach me something about boxing, brah.

Back