Ronda Rousey Humble/Nice in old Never Seen Video

Its Tru

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
so many people giving the ufc female champion crap about her tuf appearance thus far. Here is a video of ronda before she was "ronda" just a humble female making it on the mma scene.

[YT]FqNcRxinwn0[/YT]

C'mon, she's not even a ''bitch'' in real life. Wake up, it's an act. She's promoting her damn fight.

She fights at 145 here but now she won't fight Cyborg at 145...? (Shakes my head)

She fights at 145 here but now she won't fight Cyborg at 145...? (Shakes my head)

Yeah but she has lost a lot of weight since then as well, which is very important for her career as she graces the covers of many a magazine. Look at her old judo pic. she was downright chubby back then. Can't expect her to get fat just to fight CYborg.

Also the Cyborg fight would be the worst thing to possibly happen to WMMA. Women need RR as the champ right now, not Cyborg. That's just the way it is. And Cyborg is MUCH bigger than RR. Hell she failed to make the 145 weigh about as often as she succeeded and RR has never failed to make 135.

C'mon, she's not even a ''bitch'' in real life. Wake up, it's an act. She's promoting her damn fight.

This.

The only opponent she's disrespected is Tate and that was to get a title shot before the already scheduled Sarah Kaufman....it worked.

Yeah but she has lost a lot of weight since then as well, which is very important for her career as she graces the covers of many a magazine. Look at her old judo pic. she was downright chubby back then. Can't expect her to get fat just to fight CYborg.

Also the Cyborg fight would be the worst thing to possibly happen to WMMA. Women need RR as the champ right now, not Cyborg. That's just the way it is. And Cyborg is MUCH bigger than RR. Hell she failed to make the 145 weigh about as often as she succeeded and RR has never failed to make 135.

I was just giving him a fact about the weight since it looked like he forgot she competed at 145lbs in ammy and at pro as well. Personally i think ronda was outsized at 145lbs and is a better fit at 135lbs. The fight with cyborg will never happen and we all know it, so lets appreciate both women for their dominance in their respective divisions.

i just don't find anything exciting about her then or today. she needs a loss to shrink her head back down.

She's shit at promoting though. Her whole 'tough girl' persona is way too obvious of an act.

Yep, she's definitely ducking Cyborg. And if Cyborg is actually dumb enough to try and cut down to 135 to fight her she's gonna be drained as all hell.

So what you're saying is, they should protect a champion and feed her low skill fighters, because Cyborg isn't what? Hot? Marketable? I thought this was the UFC where the best fighters should be fighting the best fighters, so the best fighter has the belt.

I didn't know the UFC was manufacturing champions like the WWE now a days.

It's fans like you that are a drag on the sport. The best need to fight the best, peroid.

So what you're saying is, they should protect a champion and feed her low skill fighters, because Cyborg isn't what? Hot? Marketable? I thought this was the UFC where the best fighters should be fighting the best fighters, so the best fighter has the belt.

I didn't know the UFC was manufacturing champions like the WWE now a days.

It's fans like you that are a drag on the sport. The best need to fight the best, peroid.

You're an idiot.

If Cyborg wanted to fight the best, she would fight in the only division the UFC has for women. Period. Rousey saw an easy road to a title at 135, and she took it. She's never declined a fight at 135, and if Cyborg was truly the best in the world she'd lose the roid muscles to make 135.

All histrionics aside, they are in two complete different weight classes. If they want to fight... great. If not, who cares. Cyborg has more to prove than Rousey does, and Rousey has FAR more to lose. Given thats the case, it's on Cyborg to make the fight happen not the other way around. Rousey is doing what everyone other savvy champ has done, and that is dominate their weight... and rake in the money.

Got a little bread now she thinks her shit don't stink.

I've trained with and studied under Ronda several times and can say that she makes her boyfriend carry her gym bag so make of that what you will.

So what, she got more confident. The sides we see today were always there under the surface.

Competition at 145 is 135lbers who ate a few extra slices of pizza or truck stop waitresses without talent.

135lb is a MUCH stronger weightclass.

She actually ducked Cyborg by dropping to 135. But Cyborg failed her drug test shortly after and was suspended for a year. Ronda's now the biggest female MMA fighter and Cyborg managed by Tito. So I'd say Ronda won in the end.

image_One_trick_pony.jpg

Back