Ronda Rousey Hotter as Do-Nothing B**** (PIC)

That's not present day Honda...this is;

Ronda-Rousey:-Visits-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live--01.jpg

That's a big bitch. haha. Wayyyyyyyyy to bulky. she looks like she could play linebacker for the patriots. Sorry, that's not a good look for a female. A male lion wants to be the alpha. if the female is as big as you are, that kinda emasculates the man a bit. No man enjoys that.

Jeez, Sherdog. That pic of Ronda is fuckin' shooped, stop it.

I have to admit she like hot in those first two pics.

That's a big bitch. haha. Wayyyyyyyyy to bulky. she looks like she could play linebacker for the patriots. Sorry, that's not a good look for a female. A male lion wants to be the alpha. if the female is as big as you are, that kinda emasculates the man a bit. No man enjoys that.

unless your still bigger than her anyway :icon_chee

I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long without the Ronda clit swingers flooding in to defend her honour?

You are clearly speaking for yourself only. She is not bigger than me and probably most other guys. Lots of insecure dudes in this thread. Even your user name shows you have a small dick: "bigconan". Do you drive an american muscle car? Overcompensate much?

I don't get why guys are so scared of her. I saw Gil M. roll with her and she looked like a spaz white belt. geesh.

Not a huge fan of Ronda or anything, but on weigh-in days she looks fuckin' great.

I have to admit she like hot in those first two pics.

Same here, but those two pics tell us she's ducking Cyborg at 145. She can make 135 but she has to cut a lot of weight to do it. She might be messing up her ability to have children in the future.

I actually prefer Ronda not playing the hype game to Miesha Tates phony bs pre fight. Best part of UFC 168 was when Rousey refused to shake her hand afterwards. You don't talk shit for months and then pretend it's all good.

Same with Correia, she talked shit for months about Ronda being a phony just to sell some tickets. Well, Honda does not play that game and it's extremely refreshing to see atleast one fighter in the UFC who gets genuinely pissed at her opponents these days.

I don't care if they are humble or not, as long as they aint phony I'll probably be a fan.

Edit: Also Honda looks fantastic.

So her disrespect,arrogance and her being full of herself doesn't bother you? Hmmm. Things that should matter to people don't. The world is flipping upside down.

So her disrespect,arrogance and her being full of herself doesn't bother you? Hmmm. Things that should matter to people don't. The world is flipping upside down.

These people that say Tate was phoney are so funny
It has been a long time since they fought & all Tate has done is act the same way & work her ass off in promoting her brand & winning 4 straight.
There is nothing phoney about Tate, Ronda fans are just making up reasons why Ronda looked b8tchy on TUF ... "err .. err ... editing & Meisha"

Ronda is a beast in the cage & works her ass off & deserves everything she has, but she is very petty & jealous when people focus on girls like Tate & Celeste over her at times.

I don't know if you're a guy or not, but most guys looking at an image of a woman aren't going to give a shit about her personality. It's been that way pretty much since the beginning of time.

Lol at people judging a women they have zero chance of attracting. "but I don't want her anyway" you don't have a choice you middle class fatass.

Lol at people judging a women they have zero chance of attracting. "but I don't want her anyway" you don't have a choice you middle class fatass.

lol at assuming you know absolutely anything about even one single person on this forum.

Brendan Schaub was hitting that, so it's not like she's completely unattainable. The trick with women is to ignore that you have no chance with them otherwise you will never try and you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

If she is as big as you are you need to spend some serious time in the weight room.

Getting emasculated by a woman's appearance? Holy shit what a fucking disgrace. Grow some muscle and more importantly, grow some balls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back