Ronda Rousey: heel or baby face?

Ronda should do mud wrestling, 10+ mil PPVs! Dana please create Zuffa Mud Rasslin' and reunite with her.

I 'member seeing that video. I'll post if for ya' son.

Everyone involved in the filming and production of this should be burned alive . it boggles the mind anyone would put her behind a camera after seeing this

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

If she talks, she'll be a heel.

She has a constant resting bitch face, acts like a bitch, talks like a bitch, carries herself like a bitch...yea she's a natural heel. Wrestlers are better when they play characters, or act, closer to who they are as a person. Makes it more believable

Book her to act naturally, have her wrestle in some triple threat/four-ways to hide her green-ness and not make obvious what side she's on and see how the fans react.

Possible, but she still starts out a face
When she returns in a few weeks, bet money it is as a face

I love to see her if her program is with the rock ronda turn on the him and team up with steph.

The majority of wrestlers go through both face and heel personas. If Rousey is her normal non-ego self, sportsman Ronda, she actually comes across as likable. Think early Strikeforce Ronda. If Rousey is wound up like how she was against Meisha on TUF, then she will eventually become a heel. There doesn't seem to be middle ground.

If Rousey has mind blowing judo techniques that she incorporates into her matches, she will be a face and stay a face. It is the equivalent of Jimmy Snuka jumping off the top of the steel cage against Backlund or Road Warriors kicking ass early in their career: it will turn them face.

I'm fulling expecting once the hot shotting dies down and she experiences some growing pains becoming a wrestler that she turns face. Hopefully they pair her with Heyman sooner rather than later and she can be made into a face. They could almost do a UFC vs. WWE gimmick with her and Brock together. If they bring Lashley in to their stable that would be also be a good idea.

Ronda Rousey is good at two things; armbaring soccer moms and scowling. But when she was presented at the Royal Rumble she looked like she was unable to do her trademark scawl and almost had a smile on her face.

Will she be booked as a babyface or is she just having trouble playing the character correctly? She looked very awkward when she offered Stephanie and Asuka a handshake almost fighting back a smile it seemed as she then pointed cornally at the wrestlemania sign.

Was this intentional or a sign that her acting skills won’t translate to the WWE?

She also looked very heavy in the waist belly section which makes me question how serious her training is and if she will be able to handle taking the bumps the WWE requires. (Asuka in particular is known to be a very stiff worker)

Fuck her!

Back