Ronda Rousey Had To Be Consolled Backstage After Getting Booed

I won 400 bucks betting against her on the Holmes fight, I couldn't care much about her and honestly I do not know if she's in the right mindset to even be in the octagon BUT God if she pull this out and win the sherdog breakdown is going to be epic...

Ronda does very little media so things like this give a clue to what her state of mind is. It's relevant.
"Things like this" are lies. You just hate her, anything posted by a shit uncredible news site is fuel for you retards.

"Things like this" are lies. You just hate her, anything posted by a shit uncredible news site is fuel for you retards.
People who lose avatar bets are in no position to insult anyone else.

Didn't she say after the Tate fight that booing doesn't bother her because she was booed around the world during judo
Yeah but that was when she was still undefeated. She was too badass to care. Hearing booing in 2016 will probably trigger her to the point of comfort eating right after the fight. That is if her jaw isn't broken. Soup is a second option.

As a side note, this is the end result (well, close to the end result) of behaving the way Ronda behaves. The BS eventually collapsed and all the negativity she has created came down on her. Even if she beats Nunes, she's still obviously miserable, and if she loses...oh my.
Negativity: don't shake Miesha's hand, flip the bird to Miesha, responds "don't cry" to Bethe. rofl

Negativity: don't shake Miesha's hand, flip the bird to Miesha, responds "don't cry" to Bethe. rofl

People who use things outside the conversation as argument shouldn't even start one.
Do you really want to try to have a substantive argument with me about Ronda's character, history, and how people perceive and react to her? It will be a nightmare for you.

Do you really want to try to have a substantive argument with me about Ronda's character, history, and how people perceive and react to her? It will be a nightmare for you.
enlighten us, genius.

Since you don't know her personally, and the only source you have is shitty mma news sites (opposite from substantiative), I'm certain you know the same any other ordinary hater here does.

Since you don't know her personally, and the only source you have is shitty mma news sites (opposite from substantiative), I'm certain you know the same any other ordinary hater here does.
You don't need to know someone personally if you're able to read subtext and have a large enough data set. You know that, right?

Apparently Ronda was pissed because she had expected to come on stage last being the bigger star/snow flake. She was so triggered that she stormed off stage and ran into her dressing room where she blubbed like a baby into a warm purple pillow in between screaming "FUCK" at regular intervals.

Sounds like Dana White.

rousey-e1388430416350.jpg
ronda-rousey-holly-holm-touch-gloves.jpg

Bitch Alert

Did you enjoy "My Fight Your Fight"?

You don't need to know someone personally if you're able to read subtext and have a large enough data set. You know that, right?
Yes, you do. I already know your "data set", and it's laughable.

Still mad that Holly knocked her out?

I mean, if that's the way you want to act, it's very easy for me.

Sure, would have made sense if I actually showed any signs of it.

;>

Do you think Ronda was self-marketing strategy was intelligent? The one she referenced early on in her career about how to become a legend? :)

Obviously. You're still talking about her and her "reputation". And that with her being M.I.A for over a year and with little to none presence in the media. But since it's "so easy for you" and since it "would be a nightmare" for us, please explain. But try to stick to actual facts this time and not rumors on the internet - it's not a good look for someone who tries to come off as better than everyone else.

But go a head, I'm curious.

Last edited:
Obviously. You're still talking about her and her "reputation". And that with her being M.I.A for over a year and with little to none presence in the media. But since it's "so easy for you" and since it "would be a nightmare" for us, please explain. But try to stick to actual facts this time and not rumors on the internet - it's not a good look for someone who tries to come off as better than everyone else.

But go a head, I'm curious.
Sorry, you already tried "You mad bro" and it didn't work out for you. You don't get to throw spaghetti against the wall and hope something sticks.

Back