Ronda Rousey Had To Be Consolled Backstage After Getting Booed

Did you make an account just to try to back yourself up after everyone mocked you? That's sad as fuck, ts.
Lol

Seriously?

You're rustled as fuck.

"What a loser the most accomplished female mma star is!", the shertard shrieks in between swigs of Mountain Dew and compulsive masturbation sessions.
"Yeah, what a stupid fat bitch!", said the 400 pound man child.

This... this is why I have to come here most days.
<DrakeLaugh>

You sure they weren't saying boo-urns?

I was saying boo-urns :(

Did you make an account just to try to back yourself up after everyone mocked you? That's sad as fuck, ts.
You know that Ronda is the most hated fighter in pretty much the entirety of human history on Sherdog, right? I mean, do you really want to claim that there aren't people who will back OP?

You know that Ronda is the most hated fighter in pretty much the entirety of human history on Sherdog, right? I mean, do you really want to claim that there aren't people who will back OP?

Yes. Ronda could cure cancer and people gonna bitch because she didn't cure HIV.

Of course not. Concrete whale exists.
This is just a retarded topic and I have trouble imagining someone making an account just to agree with it and defend the ts with their first post.
Plus, it is funny.

As a side note, this is the end result (well, close to the end result) of behaving the way Ronda behaves. The BS eventually collapsed and all the negativity she has created came down on her. Even if she beats Nunes, she's still obviously miserable, and if she loses...oh my.

Hey, I'm not the one making accounts because I can't handle people not digging my opinion.
Me either. You're really reaching thinking I'm TS

life-goes-on-lebowski.gif

Just let her be, man, she doesn't need you

Didn't she say after the Tate fight that booing doesn't bother her because she was booed around the world during judo

Of course not. Concrete whale exists.
This is just a retarded topic and I have trouble imagining someone making an account just to agree with it and defend the ts with their first post.
Plus, it is funny.
Ronda does very little media so things like this give a clue to what her state of mind is. It's relevant.

Ronda despite her bluster desperately wants to be liked. The faster she realizes that shit doesn't matter the better for her career and mental health.

Unfortunately I suspect that ship has sailed.

it'll be fun to see all these retards who dont understand what mental strength is stfu when ronda comes back and silences all critics by destroying nunes in the first, recapturing the title and cementing her status as greatest female fighter of all time

it'll be fun to see all these retards who dont understand what mental strength is stfu when ronda comes back and silences all critics by destroying nunes in the first, recapturing the title and cementing her status as greatest female fighter of all time
Your fantasy and reality are two very different things.

Back