Ronda Rousey Had To Be Consolled Backstage After Getting Booed

KEEP IN MIND THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY A PAUL DALEY FAN.

Wot a turd.

Last edited:
<{natewhut}>

She can do what she wants.

"What a loser the most accomplished female mma star is!", the shertard shrieks in between swigs of Mountain Dew and compulsive masturbation sessions.
"Yeah, what a stupid fat bitch!", said the 400 pound man child.

Hillary was like totally winning in a landslide.

{<jordan}

Dear Ronda,

Please give the great unwashed

Arm. Clean. Off.

Yes, she was so shook she smiled and waved to the fans as she walked off.

Yes, she was so shook she smiled and waved to the fans as she walked off.
Ya thay didnt seem painfully forced, super natural, totally made eye contact with a fan and all that....

I doubt "consoled" is the word that should be used, she was probably triggered but its not like she was hysterical

That being said she is weaker mentally than she was before and that is beyone dispute

Can she still bullrush Nunes and throw her on her head in her state ? Probably

Ya thay didnt seem painfully forced, super natural, totally made eye contact with a fan and all that....

I doubt "consoled" is the word that should be used, she was probably triggered but its not like she was hysterical

That being said she is weaker mentally than she was before and that is beyone dispute

Can she still bullrush Nunes and throw her on her head in her state ? Probably

Amazing how you can read people just like that based on 5 seconds.

This is old news and a lie. Go back to your relationship threads on mayberry.

Amazing how you can read people just like that.
Its easy to make that decision based on her fanily history, her own admitting if suicidal thoughts, conpletely refusing to do media

Im not "just reading her like that" but it sure is obvious, you think I need her to come out and say "I am mentally fried" or for her to be committed or something to make that decision

But I'm just going by probability based on what we know and I didnt even touch on the dulsion

Its easy to make that decision based on her fanily history, her own admitting if suicidal thoughts, conpletely refusing to do media

Im not "just reading her like that" but it sure is obvious, you think I need her to come out and say "I am mentally fried" or for her to be committed or something to make that decision

But I'm just going by probability based on what we know and I didnt even touch on the dulsion

You are reading her "just like that". You said it was "painfully forced and super natural and all that" based on 5 seconds.

It is indeed amazing. Again, so painfully forced.

Apparently Ronda was pissed because she had expected to come on stage last being the bigger star/snow flake. She was so triggered that she stormed off stage and ran into her dressing room where she blubbed like a baby into a warm purple pillow in between screaming "FUCK" at regular intervals.

Apparently Ronda was pissed because she had expected to come on stage last being the bigger star/snow flake. She was so triggered that she stormed off stage and ran into her dressing room where she blubbed like a baby into a warm purple pillow in between screaming "FUCK" at regular intervals.
lol look at this despair.

I wonder how she will be affected if the crowd starts booing her as she walks to the ring. Pretty sure that more will cheer for Nunes.

I wonder how she will be affected if the crowd starts booing her as she walks to the ring. Pretty sure that more will cheer for Nunes.
I will laugh my ass off if it's loud and noticeable. It seems almost certain. Her fans seem to be in short supply. I'd like some pantomime hiss sounds also.

I'm confused, would'nt not doing media or open workouts make her a "do nothing bitch"?

Back