Ronda Rousey GWOAT

Beefy Honda fought tomato cans and barf bags and got smoked by the first real competition she faced.

TS believes the ridiculous media con job that created fake legitimacy in a largely talentless division for no other reason than to employ a girl that Dana desired carnally.

6dda99b12d88ed35202e3efad45a0282.jpg

As time
Too bad she will be remembered for that head kick and not her wins.
As time passes she will be recognized more for her wins and not the head kick. We've seen what a crapshoot WMMA can be now, but she dominated for a long time. That deserves some Shespect

Side note - if Cat Zingano would have beat her I would have won 30k from a $4 parlay bet so that still upsets me. I did win 13k on the card before that. (Mir vs Bigfoot - epic Vegas/bookie underdog loss card and carried one bet over to the next card)

ronda called all these girls do nothing bitches. pretty funny. takes one defeat considers suicide and goes into hiding...

As time passes she will be recognized more for her wins and not the head kick.

As time passes WMMA will get better and she will be seen much like Royce Gracie is now. An originator who would get stomped in modern MMA.

i think it goes without saying shes the greatest female mixed martial artist of all time.. there isnt even a close second

i think it goes without saying shes the greatest female mixed martial artist of all time.. there isnt even a close second

There is no greatest female yet. Ronda padded her record with mostly cans and ran out of the sport after one crushing defeat in her prime. Tate has the best resume in terms of wins but has lost too many times in her prime. Cyborg has been dominant for the longest but has fought weak competition since strikeforce. None of these girls are GOAT despite being in the running.

Last edited:
Greatest of all time? Get out of here with that shit. The greatest doesn't quit after a loss and publicly whines about how she's going to get revenge while holding a damn bottle of Alfredo sauce in one hand and a venti caramel machiatto in the other.

Joanna Champion is on her way to being GWOAT.
Shes the closest.
Ronda isnt anywhere near the fighter Joanna is and never will be.

Strikeforce champ
UFC champ
12 fight win streak
7 title defenses
12 finishes (9sub 3ko)
Commercial deals
Movie roles
And yes role model
You may not like her attitude but she is a bad b!+<# no doubt
Lifetime made for tv movie deal

Megumi Fujii is tragically under-represented on this site

[YT]HFVHmqAodhM[/YT]

As time passes WMMA will get better and she will be seen much like Royce Gracie is now. An originator who would get stomped in modern MMA.
I agree with that - I knew Ronda was not unbeatable (hence my bet on Zingano). I just wish she would have lost a few fights sooner. My thoughts- Cat can wear her down and possibly take it in the 2nd/3rd round. And we all know what happened next, Cat went full wild animal and was gone in 16 seconds along with my BMW for 4 bucks.

However, Royce still has his place in this sport and Ronda will too. The sport was in its infancy stages when Royce dominated and everyone realized they better learn BJJ quickly to contend. That was already well known when Ronda started her dominance, but she prevailed regardless. As time passes she will be held in a higher regard than any other current WMMA fighter.

What's with all these Ronda apologists lately?

yes she is
beating people in record time, defending the title a bunch... pretty obvious. thats why this same thread has been made about 4 times in the last 3 days.

Back