Ronda Rousey Earns $6.5 Million From June 2014-June 2015

im not a fan of ronda but i can guarantee you that number will grow exponentially from june 2015-16

Makes sense.

It's June 2014 to June 2015 so it only includes 2 fights (Zingano and Davis) and doesn't include her latest fight (1M PPV's) which probably netted her $3M-$5M dollars, nor would it include her most recent sponsorships, or the rights to her movie.

Davis only netted around 540K PPV's and Zingano was 590K PPV's so this was before she fully broke into the mainstream.

I'm guessing that the list for next year will catapult her well past the $10M-$15M+ per year mark given the Correia fight, the Tate fight, and possibly one additional fight if she can squeeze it in. Toss on she just picked up Hardee's/Carl's Junior, Tai Chi Panda, and no doubt has other sponsors knocking at her door.

I think she tops that list next year.

She is getting overun with sponsorship requests.
http://rondarousey.net/contact/
Two days ago, it stated, to paraphrase, "due to the overwhelming amount of sponsorship requests.....

With the book deal/movie, commercials, WWE, movies she will more than triple 6.5mil.

Two days ago, it stated, to paraphrase, "due to the overwhelming amount of sponsorship requests.....

With the book deal/movie, commercials, WWE, movies she will more than triple 6.5mil.

Doubt it. Ronda looks limit her marketability

If Ronda was hotter she would probably quadruple that amount

PIkprkZ.gif

Damn, I really thought she would have gotten more because of endorsements and the movies she's done.

hahaha .. anyone laughing at this, or comparing to floyd are morons .. she is 12-0 and has been champ since she was like 5-0 ... how much was floyd making when he was 12-0? not 6.5 mill a year i would guess ... i am not a rousey fan, but that is some real good money ..

just did some digging .. when floyd won the title in his 18th fight against genaro hernandez, he made 150k .. that was in 98 ... ronda will never get 200 mill a fight, but she is doing real well

Last edited:
5 minutes fighting, do a few commercials and cameos and make 6 mil. Sign me up.

Took Floyd ~45 seconds to earn 6.5 mil in his fight vs Pac.

What Rousey earns in a year, Floyd earns in 45 seconds. And people wonder why she and Mcg are calling him out non-stop - coattail riding at its finest. Embarrassing.

and some people make 10 times what floyd makes a year, so? does that make him any better or worse?

anything to hate on ronda I guess

and some people make 10 times what floyd makes a year, so? does that make him any better or worse?

anything to hate on ronda I guess

And what combat sport do these guys that make 10 times what floyd makes fight in?

hahaha .. anyone laughing at this, or comparing to floyd are morons .. she is 12-0 and has been champ since she was like 5-0 ... how much was floyd making when he was 12-0? not 6.5 mill a year i would guess ... i am not a rousey fan, but that is some real good money ..

just did some digging .. when floyd won the title in his 18th fight against genaro hernandez, he made 150k .. that was in 98 ... ronda will never get 200 mill a fight, but she is doing real well

150k in 1998 is 219K today. So that's some pretty good change.

You also have to remember, a boxer in this 18th fight is still a relative unknown.

An MMA fighter who's got 18 fights is considered a veteran of the sport.

150k in 1998 is 219K today. So that's some pretty good change.

You also have to remember, a boxer in this 18th fight is still a relative unknown.

An MMA fighter who's got 18 fights is considered a veteran of the sport.

219k? thats it .. i woulda thought more ... i agree with you .. but people comparing her to floyd saying he made this in 45 seconds is just dumb .. he's been champ for almost 20 years .. sure, winning has made him the draw he is today, but he is more of an outlier in boxing as is ronda for wmma .. but comparing the two is dumb imo

$6.5 mil is nothing to sneeze at. How many Sherdoggers make half that per year?

Of course all kinds of guys will pipe in, hinting they're fabulously high earning CEO's and SD is one of their guilty pleasures. This includes Dana.

Frankly that's crap. In that time, she fought Davis and Zingano. Those PPVs did 550k and 600k, approximately. So she earned $1.5m per fight. Good money, but she should be earning at least $4m per fight.

LOL at comparing Mayweather/Years of Boxing money to Ronda/Young MMA sport money.

Rondas $$$ is great if you want to compare boxing & mma. Given how young MMA is compared to Boxing.

$6.5 mil is nothing to sneeze at. How many Sherdoggers make half that per year?

Of course all kinds of guys will pipe in, hinting they're fabulously high earning CEO's and SD is one of their guilty pleasures. This includes Dana.

Per year? 90% of sherdoggers won't make half of that in their lifetime.

Floyd made like $350m in that same time period.

Nuff said.

Back