Ronda Rousey Earns $6.5 Million From June 2014-June 2015

Took Floyd ~45 seconds to earn 6.5 mil in his fight vs Pac.

What Rousey earns in a year, Floyd earns in 45 seconds. And people wonder why she and Mcg are calling him out non-stop - coattail riding at its finest. Embarrassing.

This is the most moronic argument I've ever seen and all of Floyd's fans use it, it has to stop.

This is the most moronic argument I've ever seen and all of Floyd's fans use it, it has to stop.

Lol @ this white flag "please stop using facts, this has to stop!"

We are talking basic mathematics here. Sorry it doesn't conform to your worldview, but that doesn't change facts.

We are talking basic mathematics here. Sorry it doesn't conform to your worldview, but that doesn't change facts.

The dude makes more money than Lebron and any other athlete too, it's not a valid argument.

Its true tho

UFC and or ronda seem to call out floyd everyday

its getting pretty sad

Calls out floyd every other day
Says she can beat anyone on the planet in a fight with no rules
Wont fight cyborg

they are going off reported payouts so this isn't even close to accurate

I hope Cyborg gets a piece of that top UFC wmma money. She deserves it.

I love all of Floyd's weird little slave worshippers who don't know him, yet come out of the woodwork and suck his dick on the internet for being rich. If you were bleeding out on the sidewalk, he would drive right past you, weirdos.

Um, Ronda fought a total of 30 seconds during the period in question. frankly I agree with the guy who said this is a stupid argument - just pointing out that it's stupid AND it undermines your own point

Took Floyd ~45 seconds to earn 6.5 mil in his fight vs Pac.

What Rousey earns in a year, Floyd earns in 45 seconds. And people wonder why she and Mcg are calling him out non-stop - coattail riding at its finest. Embarrassing.

Rousey fought only 30 seconds for that 6,5mil.

This is also pre-tax. So in reality, closer to 3 or 4 million. Nothing to laugh at though.

I love all of Floyd's weird little slave worshippers who don't know him, yet come out of the woodwork and suck his dick on the internet for being rich. If you were bleeding out on the sidewalk, he would drive right past you, weirdos.

because there arent "little slave worshippers" for every famous person ever?

haha couldn't have said it better myself. Most of them are probably broke ass bums who claim team money.

6.5 in a years time

so no she didnt

The year largely consisted of promotion which ultimately enabled her to earn that money off a few seconds of fighting. The thing is, if that's your argument then then you can't ignore that it took Floyd +5 years to promote that fight.

What would you call the ronda fans who make 10 topics about her everyday?

If floyd has Little slave worshippers what does ronda have ?

Ronda and her fans and the UFC are the ones who keep talking about floyd.

You should think a little bit before you post

It makes you look stupid

For every 1 person sucking up to Floyd there are 10 people like you on here whiteknighting Rousey.

Back