Ronda Rousey boxing fundamentals

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
An arm punch is when you throw the punch from the shoulder without putting the rest of your body behind it, most importantly bending your knees and turning your hip.

This is why karate is better than boxing

I'm glad they slowed down the video, her handspeed was too quick for me to see the punches otherwise

She never ever understood the way to transfer energy from the body to the fist.
I can take it when you consider any other soccer mom, or my wife. But in a professional fighter who spend years in the gym is just unacceptable.

Looks like a butch chick who took 4 boxing classes. Looks like she's twirking.

The title is an oxymoron.

Bad form. Her front foot remains flat when throwing the left hook, instead of coming up on her toes - allowing the hips to rotate through. Ronda should hire Demian Maia as a coach, to learn his methods of closing distance and mma takedowns on the fence. Also a Greg Jackson type to plan strategy. Boxing is pretty much out. Just improve footwork and head movement enough not to be killed at range.

is that Jessamyn Duke next to her looking TST?

As a Judoka she should know about core movement to project power through your limbs. I'm stunned that she couldn't apply that basic understanding to her striking...Tho I trained Judo then TKD then JJJ so....

Who needs striking fundamentals when the President of the UFC has a major hard-on for you?

dana-white-ronda-rousey.jpg

I'm sure there was some type of plan, but once that cage closed it all went out the window. Ronda makes that super agressive bull dog face and just goes on auto pilot. Especially when she get's hit, has no idea what to do.

As a Judoka she should know about core movement to project power through your limbs. I'm stunned that she couldn't apply that basic understanding to her striking...Tho I trained Judo then TKD then JJJ so....

yeah, but can you bench teh 275?

Ronda's boxing is like Mariah Carey's singing.

Fake as hell.

How about any striking fundamentals?

She can only punch well when she is in the clinch vs another women who is just rushing in doing the same thing.

She has been training boxing for years and cant throw a jab. Training MMA for years and cant throw a decent kick.

She is literally a one dimensional grappler still after all this time.

..and "coach" Edmond holding pads while wearing jeans. wut?

Back