Ronda Rousey beats 3 japanese MALE comedians with her Judo. Proves shed destroy Floyd

I'm not saying they would beat Rousey, but they were not allowed to win.

I've seen thousands of those Japanese pros vs joes shows and as far as I know, only 2 Japanese comedians have defeated high level martial artist (or instructor) by accident. You wanna know what happened to them? Everywhere they went, they would get challenged in streets by thugs who watched them on TV.

I'm not saying they would beat Rousey, but they were not allowed to win.

I've seen thousands of those Japanese pros vs joes shows and as far as I know, only 2 Japanese comedians have defeated high level martial artist (or instructor) by accident. You wanna know what happened to them? Everywhere they went, they would get challenged in streets by thugs who watched them on TV.

Shertard Plan A: Rhonda Loses.. HAHAHAH she lost to some fat over the hill Comedians that have not put on a Gi in 15 years hahahahahaha Z level athlete!!! WMMA is a joke.

Shertard Plan B: Rhonda wins...Oh Comeon dude...they were noobs they had no idea what they were doing plus they are not allowed to win, its a set up.

Kind of similar when Meltzer reports High numbers on some PPV and low numbers on others. His estimate accuracy is either endorsed or shunned as ridiculous depending on how it suits the Shertards.

edit: in your defense you did say that you are not saying they would beat her....but still, its this plan A plan B mentality ppl have on this forum instead of admiting they were wrong that shitts me.

Last edited:

These men are comedians, not professional athletes, and Ronda beat them in Judo. Just imagine what she'd do to Floyd and other professional male athletes in an MMA fight. She would throw them out of the cage with ease. Ronda could probably beat a silverback gorilla because the silverback, just like the untrained man, lacks technique.

They must have made 135, otherwise she wouldn't have competed against them ( even though she can beat 240 pound Cain)

You've got a really bizarre view on what "barely anything" means. Also what going hard means.

Are you delusional?

He picked her clear up off the ground like it was nothing. She couldn't even secure an armbar on him without him rolling out of it like he didn't even notice it, despite her intense pace. She wasn't practicing form, she was legitimately trying to submit him, if her scrambling around like a monkey wasn't evidence enough of this.

There are clear and significant physiological differences between men and women in both strength and conditioning, even when comparing untrained men to professional female athletes.

That's the only proof that Ronda's fans need...

Back